K-Dub project

• Thread starter Khaosgardenz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

im starting a project called k-dub in memory of my cousin i lost this year to reflect the kind of person he was in a clone only cannabis strains the demands of the strain must be colorful, smell amazing as he always did and bring both happiness and relief to peoples lifes my cousin was a greatly admired individual that lived way to short of a life this is a memorial project in hopes of recapturing just a lil bit of the amazing person i lost i will gladly spread the cuttings far and wide when im done it will not be hoarded

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

i have a idea in mind but it ultimately depends on the offspring if its what im lookin for but the cross i have in mind is two particularly terpy strains

i have access to a rare cookies cut that people dont even know about its 100% unreleased more terps then most cooks and turns completely black

then im also currently searching for the pineapple fields pheno that stinks of pineapple roadkill
that is the first cross i will attempt and if i find what im looking for in the offspring that will be the cross if not back to the drawing board

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Sounds awesome, keep us posted... I'll have my eye on it for sure:pompus:

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Alright guys here's a update I have a new idea i think im gonna use my platinum animal cookies aka 09cut and cross it to my east coast sour diesel cut both plants express purpling the sour is a bigger yeilder of course i can only imagine the aromas i wold find in this and i think the effect would be right on what im lookin for both head and body

4BIG2WORM0

4BIG2WORM0

Best of luck in ur project & very sorry 4 ur loss. I admire what u r doin & I'm sure ur cuz would b & no doubt is proud looking on right now!!!! ;)

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Sorry for loss Klaus. Must of been a very special person to u. I believe u will make him and the cross memorable M
Sorry for your loss best of luck on your quest
Best of luck in ur project & very sorry 4 ur loss. I admire what u r doin & I'm sure ur cuz would b & no doubt is proud looking on right now!!!! ;)
Sorry for your loss bro. Sounds like some fire you will be playin with. Sure your Cuz would be proud.
Thank you guys all for ur support I appreciate it and I'll post updates soon of the plants I'll be using

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Here's the east coast sour diesel about ready to chop some clones off it soon
DSC00349

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Here's a hedge picture of the platinum animal cookies 8 girls in this hedge here and that t5 is roughly about 5 ft high
DSC00272

Latest posts

Top Bottom