R

Radio_Dread

Here she is at day 39...almost 6 weeks. bout ready to get a flush:
Ko kush day 39

will post a pic at chop

RD:pimp:

winta

winta

its lookin like a knock out my dude! great job! what u feeding that girl?

S

SweetIslandFunk

Looks like we will both be choppin down our ladies at about the same time brotha

R

Radio_Dread

its lookin like a knock out my dude! great job! what u feeding that girl?

thanks dude, im feeding her BC Boost, BC Bloom, big bud, ooze bloom, magical, thrive alive red and these last 2 feedings she got HCO gravity, so i think a 2 week flush should do the trick.

Looks like we will both be choppin down our ladies at about the same time brotha

awesome to hear dude. what pheno did you end up getting? mine is def a kush dom pheno with a really spicy smell. she is starting to frost up very nicely

D

Dubsta

I was sad to not get 1 keeper female from my pack of ko kush, i got a nice looking el monstre freebie, got about 5 of them going now looking killer. gotta order another pack of ko kush and killing fiends sometime soon. maybe a extrema also

R

Radio_Dread

I was sad to not get 1 keeper female from my pack of ko kush, i got a nice looking el monstre freebie, got about 5 of them going now looking killer. gotta order another pack of ko kush and killing fiends sometime soon. maybe a extrema also

sorry to hear that dude. i germed 3 and 2 were male. so i was happy she was a kush dom pheno. she has had a very spicy smell sinec veg and some nice leave structure. she wa a quick grower too. even the males had alot of vigor

Latest posts

Top Bottom