K.O Kush F3 day 56 before chop

• Thread starter Radio_Dread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

Hey guys here is my perrty K.O Kush from sannie that just came down today. it was a pleasure watching this ladie grow. she has a great spicy smell to her. Not the frostiest plant in my garden but she is a keeper. it is said to be a 7-8wk strain so i let her go the full 8 even tho she was ready at 7, gave her and extra week of flush to bring out some more taste. Sannie does this plant resemble the kush dom plant? thanks for make these available sannie much love brotha.

K.O Kush 8 weeks:
Ko kush f3 day 56 before chop

Ko kush f3 day 56 before chop 2

Ko kush f3 day 56 before chop 3

Ko kush f3 day 56 before chop 4

RDizzle:pimp:

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Congrats on the harvest RD, looks like you dialed her in pretty good, can't wait for pre-cure shots my man, been lookin for more sannie grows, Peace Shiva

R

Radio_Dread

hey thanks man. it was a great plant to grow. never really had a slow point. fast veg, flowers 7-8 wks. i didnt give it much of a veg. 3 weeks im pretty sure. so they stay pretty short, but have a really good smell and it seems that if you top it they will give you at least 4 really nice tops. the nugs are all rock hard and were starting to give a really darker color on the tops on the main colas, very pretty. i will post some more pics once i get here dry and all trimmed up nicely.

RD

S

sannie

They are looking dank to me
Have fun smoking them and thanks for sharing

greetz sannie

R

Radio_Dread

thanks sannie. they are drying now getting ready to get all trimmed up and lookin pretty. i will post a couple pics when i trim her up

R

Radio_Dread

dry nugs K.O Kush

Hey farmers here are a couple shots of the K.O Kush trimmed and hung dry for 5 days. the outside is realy dry so they are in a paper bag for a couple more days to get them dry to the bone....then to the jar for a nice cure. my camera sucks or i would have taken closer pics so you could really see the resin glands. very nice smell too:

DSC00741

DSC00742

much love fellow farmers and sannie.

RD:cool0041:

R

Radio_Dread

oh haha i tho you ment the sexy bitch on the weed world cover. i was like 'i think she has blonde hair' but yes i love them red hair ladies too. the hope the smell really sticks with them. will be nice to have alil taste smoke once she is done dryin. before she goes into the jar...

R

Radio_Dread

The smell after only like a week cure is great, the smoke is alil harsh but still all good. the high is instant and powerful. last a few hours. a few bong rips does the trick. pretty potent stuff. but the spicy smell really sticks with you when pretty up some buds.

S

SSHZ

These are next for me, along with Sannie's Hericules and Madonna. Yeah, baby! Thanks for the report- nice tasty job!

K

koolace

Hey what was the dry weight off of the one plant,thanks and great job with your grow!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Dread looks like some nice kushy stiky buds u got there!! ;)

D

da BUG

those buds looked tasty. way to go Radio Dread. How much did you pull off one plant???

Top Bottom