Kabers / Bluedream / Osd - Scrog

• Thread starter john martin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
john martin

john martin

Still gotta get around to trimming up the middle rows...

Front 3 rows: Kabers
Back row: Bluedream and "Original Sour Diesel" from Cali. Connect.

The OSD is in a 20 gallon smart pot sticking out the top soma style... should be interesting!

Day 15:

Last edited:
john martin

john martin

Finally gave the middle rows their past-due haircuts, they are all looking pretty good. I'm really looking forward to the OSD (The big goofy one in the back)!

Noticed a slight down claw on some of them, been going really heavy on multiple foliars, probably why.

Next video I'll use the special glasses so it's not all yellow looking:

john martin

john martin

Nope, they are on the top like this:

Row 1: 600 HPS - 600 HPS - 600 HPS - 600 HPS

Row 2: 300 LED - 300 LED - 300 LED - 300 LED

Row 3: 600 HPS - 600 HPS - 600 HPS - 600 HPS

I use 4 Cali. Lightworks 440W models, but right now I took one of them out of the room for an upcoming LED test run and replaced it with two smaller off brands.

The 600 HPS are over 3 x 2.5 area... I might modify that to a 3 x 3 later, but don't mind the extra light.

The '440w' (300-340w) LED are over a 2 x 2.5 area... seems pretty good here, but I might also up them to either a 2 x 3 or 3 x 3 area.

The LED spectrum causes the plants to take in a little less food, but they still chunk out seemingly as well as under the HPS.

Not sure though if I want to spread them out more... gonna wait and see how they fare in a 3x3 area all on their own!

KushMan707

KushMan707

Looking good. How do you like the final product using 600's? Do you have experience with 1k's to compare between a 600? You really clean those ladies out on the bottom, must get some monster top nugs to yield.

john martin

john martin

600 and 1000w nugs are pretty similar to me... the difference mainly i noticed is between MH and HPS. Haven't done the LED by themselves so I don't know about those, but the nugs under the LED (getting cross-light from the HPS) are real nice I think.

I cleaned them up a bit more than usual so I have no clue how they will turn out and I don't think it's good to clean them up that late in flower, but hopefully it doesn't stunt them.

I think with them trimmed up so high I should maybe switch to 3x3 area for the 600s and probably even 3x3(?) on the LEDs

3G Labs

3G Labs

What day of flower are they on?
They should respond well to the high skirt, they will focus that energy into the colas now.

3G Labs

3G Labs

Still plenty of time to trim off that smaller shit, especially with that blue dream and sour d. they are tall and lanky and like to clog the main stalks with small stringy stems that are pefect pm and mite hotels.

john martin

john martin

Day 30 Kabers:
IMG 0448

Top Bottom