Kakalak Kush Indoor and Out

• Thread starter lbezphil2005
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Just wanted to post a few pics of some Kakalak kush I grew out on another forum for Calyx Bros. Seed Co.. Smoking on some with about a 7 day cure this morning, nice piney not to harsh smoke, if you get careless it will rock your freaking world! Good smoke, pain relief and relaxation is very very good! And the pics do it justice, I'm not even trimming the small leaves off the buds, I picked some off this morning and smoked a joint of just that no bud - wow am I freaking stoned, loving it! Highly recommended!!! Every seed I've cracked has been a keeper so far - double cuts on the upper leaves taking after the Abusive side of her, changed colors on me when it cooled down - highly recommended, I say again. Here are a few pics, some indoor grown after just 5 days in a jar, and outdoor about a week or so from harvest - nice color changes, nice frost. this was organically grown, the indoor under a 600 watt led. Later, the auction is ending soon on these.

030 custom 2
034 custom 2
Kakalak kush indoor and out 3
kashif

kashif

those pics look incredible...i m getting stoned looking at them....nice job on that one...

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Nice job Phil!! I have some new stuff for you just around the corner!

Latest posts

Top Bottom