Kali brains-california bean bank??????

• Thread starter BOSSMAN88188
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I got these from a friend.
They came from a dispensary in no cal.
And were completely sealed up when i got them.
I cant find any info on them.
I dont really like to grow seeds. With so many clones available near me.
Unless really worth the time.

Kali brains california bean bank
Chemotype

Chemotype

probably, Kali Mist x KC Brains variety. But thats a total guess. Likely worth trying since you have them.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I gave away 6 of them to a friend.
I wanna see what i can find out about them.
And how his go. I post some pics when he finishes them.

D

DoctorFungi

Packiging looks legit bro!!!, ill sample them, if u want them returned to you in clone form???????? j/k man!!! good luck with those let us know what happens....

DoctorF

P

purpleblockhead

they sell those in the nor cal clubs for 35-55 a pack i see them all the time in sacramento, i dont know about the strain tho, i have grown the hog, and skunk 1 from the same packs and it was ok genetics nothing 2 write home about

N

Nts10a

I ran some of KC Brains strains, a couple of years ago. The strains I grew were a great smoke...but you have to watch growth. If not careful, they could easily grow quite huge.

Let us know how your friend does with that strain.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I sprouted 2 of them along with some cali connect beans.
Here is the link.

S

Sway

yea california bean bank is a bunch of cheap knock offs. not representing the real strains at all. but they sure do like to sell to all the clubs in norcal. hopefully now that swerve's gear is up here the CBB will just go away.

L

LionVibez

Thanks for the info about the CBB. A friend of mine gave me a few beans from a pack of some Carmel Kush and Purple Voodoo that were from CBB . Has anyone else heard or have backround on what was used in these strains? Sorry i didnt have the lil booklet with the product description. Thanks. If this is in the wrong section can a mod pls move it?

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I have been able to find very little info about CBB.
Or there strain's. Most of what I have found was all positive.
My biggest complaint is that there is not any real info for there strain's
even in the little info pack that come's with them. It does no tell much.
Other than that The 2 have have sprouted are looking real nice.
Only time will tell.

B

bicycle racer

i have mostly heard only positives about cbb i must say there seed packages are very nice and professional looking. i have a few packs from them i have not grown them out yet but the seeds are fully developed so should not be a problem.

L

LionVibez

so it seems as its mixed reviews lol. I tried doin a search and didnt come up with much myself. I did notice that the pics they use on the info pack is usually someone else pic or diff strain all together. For example i talked to my friend and asked if he still had the packs and if he could send me the info or pics. Well when I looked at I realized the pic on the front of the Caramel kush Looked kinda familar. It was actually a pic of Soma's "Somango"...the description on inside of packet said it was a mix of Somango x Kushage and thats bout it. Have yet to grow them out but I did do a few purple voodoos and they turned out nice so i guess not all is bad lol.

Jah guide

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Well, pretty much every strain CBB sells are complete blatant rip offs of other peoples hard work. I'm not too stoked on them personally. Even the pictures they use are the pictures from the original seed bank, wow, that takes balls!

S

Sway

^^^ nailed it on the head. dont know about you, but i dont support bean sellers that do that shit. CBB is known for cheap crappy knockoff genetics. ive never heard a grower say "man i found this incredible shit from CBB"...

B

bicycle racer

well they could lie like other breeders and rename there strains. which is worse? as i have said before all breeders not collecting there own landrace strains which have already been found for the most part worldwide work off of established strains from individuals or other breeders. any of us can mix up some strains pick a cool pheno run it until stable and market it. its really not hard. i find all the negativity and slander between breeders kind of sad. when really they all do the same thing some take more time and care about there strains beyond profit. some of the new popular breeders are doing things in an improper manner i wont name names but one thing is clear people sure are dumb when it comes to listening to hype. if you understand how breeding works on a biological level youll know what can be done in a relatively short period of time by anyone regarding creating unique strains. this is why there are literally hundreds and hundreds of strains.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I have 2 growing and almost sexed.
I sure hope you're wrong only time will tell.
They have really nice growth so far.
Here is a link to the thread.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
If I bought a pack of Mr. Nice seeds, like black widow, made f2's and sold them as black widow, and even used Mr. Nice's pictures to sell it, I'm sorry but that's seriously fucked. Now, if I used a male from Mr. Nice and a female from (use your imagination), and actually did all my own work, that's different. As far as, having to go scoop landraces to not be stealing others work, well that's not entirely true. A lot of landraces have been worked by native populations for hundreds or thousands of years, so technically your stealing somebody's work, no matter what.

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow someone finally got it pip pip and cheerio this is my feeling on this subject everything has been worked by some one.

Venom818

Venom818

The CBB is garbage a bought alot of those beans grew alot of them out and the genetics arent there I as well think there knockoffs i got rid of them.A big waste of time in my opinion.

Top Bottom