Kali mist F2 and Bulletproof Kush

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

ok so after i screwed everything up...they are bouncing back.....I came to the conclusion that i screwed up every grow so far by NOT BEING PATIENT AND CHOPPING TO EARLY...yes i admit it.....But it changes from here on in.....

So the Kali F2 is really taking off...and clones were taken from her as she is the only one (along with the black queen) to not be affected that much by my neglect on the ph level....
The 2 i have are now very sativa looking.....

Kali mist f2 and bulletproof kush
Kali mist f2 and bulletproof kush 2
Kali mist f2 and bulletproof kush 3
greenjoe

greenjoe

1st 2 are the kalii mist f2...2 females out of 2 seeds :)

rest are bulletproof.......better pics this weekend as they are just starting to put on nice white roots.......these BPK (from other diaries also) are a tad difficult to grow...especially when transplanted.....but all is good for now!!

greenjoe

greenjoe

ok so everything is looking much better....flipped to 12/12 today....the kali is looking really nice....Back on track baby......

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good Green. Those F2's should put out some sativa flame. Probably going to see some pheno variation due to the F2 opening up the genetic pool. Pinch those tops so you can keep them in check.

greenjoe

greenjoe

took me 10 days to get these girls back in shape........they better be worth it...lol

greenjoe

greenjoe

ok..In a few of the pics you can still see the PH damage ..rusty looking.....

1st....Fruity something....was given to me..good smoke..but i don't taste any fruit(i got 1/2 a oz to sample)
2nd....This plant(background) was thrown in the garbage,as she was in bad shape,fished her out 2 days later and there she is.....BPK

3rd..Black Queen she did not suffer from PH problems...not tall but what a bush...(normally i don't like it bushy...lol).....

4th....ok the smaller one in front was also in very bad shape....i had to cut her right down to the bottom branches....looking much better than last week..Both are BPK

5th...BPK...she is getting bush
DSC05770
y also......

6th...BPK

7th,,,kali f2....she droops when lights go out and i don't know why....also PH damage

8th...kali F2.....she is the biggest at 34"she also did not suffer any PH damage

DSC05767
DSC05768
DSC05769
DSC05771
DSC05772
greenjoe

greenjoe

ok..In a few of the pics you can still see the PH damage ..rusty looking.....

1st....Fruity something....was given to me..good smoke..but i don't taste any fruit(i got 1/2 a oz to sample)
2nd....This plant(background) was thrown in the garbage,as she was in bad shape,fished her out 2 days later and there she is.....BPK

3rd..Black Queen she did not suffer from PH problems...not tall but what a bush...(normally i don't like it bushy...lol).....

4th....ok the smaller one in front was also in very bad shape....i had to cut her right down to the bottom branches....looking much better than last week..Both are BPK

5th...BPK...she is getting bushView attachment 207272 y also......

6th...BPK

7th,,,kali f2....she droops when lights go out and i don't know why....also PH damage

8th...kali F2.....she is the biggest at 34"she also did not suffer any PH damage
ok as i was uploading the 1st set of pics..of course it fuckked up and screwed up the whole sequence of pics

DSC05770
DSC05773
DSC05775
greenjoe

greenjoe

the kali's are the last 2 pics above^^^^
The pic on the left^^^^^ is the one i had to chop right to the bottom
Sorry for the order...got screwed up in the upload

greenjoe

greenjoe

good mornin all.....ok does anybody know the flowering time for these 2 strains...and does flowering start when 12/12 ...or sign of first buds
Thanks

greenjoe

greenjoe

well if anything so far.....these are some very hardy plants.......

greenjoe

greenjoe

crappy pics..better tmr
1st..BPK
2nd...kali f2
both are at start of week 3

DSC05811
DSC05816
greenjoe

greenjoe

and this is a mystery plant....fruity something..i never found out exactly

DSC05812