Wanted Kali Mist seeds

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Does dynasty have a strain with Kali ? Pineapple something or other phenos .....and diesel ?
But nah , that ain't the old Kali we know
I think it's called pineapple fields ?
I'll check
And ask around to see if any of my ak buddies have some original...

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Joeshmoe put out some Moe Mist (Kali Mist BX1) years ago....also Rezdog made some seeds with the old kali mist...

dire wolf

dire wolf

Does dynasty have a strain with Kali ? Pineapple something or other phenos .....and diesel ?
But nah , that ain't the old Kali we know
I think it's called pineapple fields ?
I'll check
And ask around to see if any of my ak buddies have some original...
Joeshmoe put out some Moe Mist (Kali Mist BX1) years ago....also Rezdog made some seeds with the old kali mist...
Really , I was watching Rez for awhile back in the overgrow day , don't remember him doing Kali , but you could buy it from serious so I guess I wasn't paying attention to Rez
He was really hot with all his sour generations......

Last edited:
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Really , I was all over Rez for awhile back in the overgrow day , don't remember him doing Kali , but you could buy it from serious so I guess I wasn't paying attention to Rez
He was so hot with his sour generations......
Rez made Sour Mist back in the day around 2005 i think

SOUR MIST from Reservoir Seeds - Four Double Sour Diesel males pollinated this perfect Dutch Coffee Shop hazey Kali Mist mom. If you're big into sativas, and don't mind a 70-80 day flower period, then these are the genetics you want in your growroom.

dire wolf

dire wolf

SOUR MIST from Reservoir Seeds - Four Double Sour Diesel males pollinated this perfect Dutch Coffee Shop hazey Kali Mist mom. If you're big into sativas, and don't mind a 70-80 day flower period, then these are the genetics you want in your growroom.
Thanks , fond memories ....all the late night server crashing auctions ......

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I have a 10 pack of Kali Mist seeds in my collection that I received from NDNGuy back in 2012. I can't say how viable they still are though. I also don't know anything more than the pack came to me labeled as Kali Mist. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

william76

william76

as far as l know,dynasty seeds has a pre 2000 kali mist and dr kipping has a pre 2000 kali mist too.i was looking for them a while back,I know 1 is male and 1 is female(cant remember who's got wot )but I was thinking pity couldnt get a clone of each or even if they could collabarate on f2s it would save an old strain.hope u can find it @logic.76

testiclees

testiclees

How to find these "Sour Mist" beans? Love to try anything with KM.

12 14 macro

Glory_Haze

Glory_Haze

I have a pack of Kali from 2008 or 2010 ish time line, as well as a pack of AK-47. Hard to remember the date exactly but i got it from Serious seeds. I will be sprouting them within the year or so. IF you are interested i would be able to self them, and take pics of the mothers so you could choose your female type thing. Let me know and then if you want, i will let you know/make a thread about the grow once I get room to do it. These beans and BOG genetics are next on my list of mother hunting. Possibly a pack of Nebula from Paradise seeds and a pack of L.A Confidential which i got at the same times as the Serious seeds packs. They are getting a bit long in the tooth, so i wana sprout them before too much more time passes. Fingers crossed!

EDIT: ACTUALLY it was the year that DNA Genetics L.A confidential won High times strain of the year which was 2006... god damn im gettin old. Thats the year those Kali mist seeds are from. I remember i wanted to order SOMAs Amnesia Haze but they didnt have any left in stock. So i switched to the "new" strain that was talk of the town, L.A Con. Plus i had mainly sativa in that order so i figured i would add a indica. I chose L.A confidential for those reasons, so thats the year these other seeds are from. Once i got the seeds, a bunch of bad shit happened and i never got to pop the beans and they just blended into the rest of my seed collection. Their time is at hand.

Last edited:
tobh

tobh

Supporter
I have a pack of Kali from 2008 or 2010 ish time line, as well as a pack of AK-47. Hard to remember the date exactly but i got it from Serious seeds. I will be sprouting them within the year or so. IF you are interested i would be able to self them, and take pics of the mothers so you could choose your female type thing. Let me know and then if you want, i will let you know/make a thread about the grow once I get room to do it. These beans and BOG genetics are next on my list of mother hunting. Possibly a pack of Nebula from Paradise seeds and a pack of L.A Confidential which i got at the same times as the Serious seeds packs. They are getting a bit long in the tooth, so i wana sprout them before too much more time passes. Fingers crossed!

EDIT: ACTUALLY it was the year that DNA Genetics L.A confidential won High times strain of the year which was 2006... god damn im gettin old. Thats the year those Kali mist seeds are from. I remember i wanted to order SOMAs Amnesia Haze but they didnt have any left in stock. So i switched to the "new" strain that was talk of the town, L.A Con. Plus i had mainly sativa in that order so i figured i would add a indica. I chose L.A confidential for those reasons, so thats the year these other seeds are from. Once i got the seeds, a bunch of bad shit happened and i never got to pop the beans and they just blended into the rest of my seed collection. Their time is at hand.
with validation (hard to prove, i know) I'd be interested. This is one of the strains on my "to have" list. Serious put out some incredible shit, and like you, I'm a bit dated (no offense intended -- old fucks unite!)

william76

william76

They're not old enough,the 1s logics looking for are pre 2000,after then the strain wasn't the same,should stiill find some winners their tho.76

Gazman

Gazman

Cross that Ak 47 to the Kali Mist if possible i would love some

Top Bottom