Kandy Kush!

• Thread starter Rory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rory

Hey guys, I just ordered a pack of 6 seeds from reversa prevada seeds of Kandy Kush, I live in So Cal and figure that this strain would run nice. Anyone got any feed back on this plant outdoors! Pics would be nice!
Also Im going to be using Fox Farm soil with these girls!

Mogrow

Mogrow

i've got 1 freebie that came with an order, guess we''ll see what it can do outdoors.

R

Rory

really? nobody can give me an input on this strain? No one has grown this strain or what!?

R

robz

Just tossed mine biggest piece o junk! It was a freebie seed from an order. It's a combination of waste & time. Grab some gear from a really reputable breeder. Sorry to say but Privada ain't one of em.

kasperian

kasperian

yea i too have 1 freebie Kandykush,I will be keeping a close eye on her...cheers

convex

convex

Really?

Grow one free seed and deem the line crap?

I mean it could be crap ... and folks want to know .., but based on one plant??

I

ibTheMan

Im sure theres dank to be had, freeb's mite not be as good ,who knows, one thing i do know is, is that RP has some dank ass shit, i just proved with my OG#18/ Sour Kush bean grow, stuffs super dank, one of my #18 phenos is the best i ever smoked.

Cannanugget

Cannanugget

Robz, what makes you say its shit? Curious because I popped a freebie bean attitude sent me with an order and was planning on throwing in a light this summer, but if it's not worth it I'm gonna toss it and figure something else out.

C

Cloccincash

some people just dont knw what the hell they are talking about SMH. Reserva Privada is one of the most reputable breeders there is. DNA, RP, cali connec, og raskal and im sure other sick ass breeders, they all have worked together and shared strains. RP's kandy kush is OG x Trainwreck. The Trainwreck they used is the Arcata sut. Now if you dont knw what the "Arcata" cut, GOOGLE IT! Its the OG of Trainwrecks. The orginal one, the first one, the real Trainwreck! who do you know that has that??? Ok!

Now right now im really baked and cant remember the name of the OG cut they used but believe me, IT AINT BULLSHIT.

I have 3 really nice KK's going right now. 1 free seed from Tude dem', and ive cut maybe 50 clones so far and all have been fire. They branch out like OG'S, Ive never grown TW b4, but i seen a lot of TW grows and it really doesnt grow like that only in the sense of BUD STRUCTURE, not plant structure. But does really pack on a lot of weight. The dried budz look a lot like OG. dark green fire orange hairs, frosty as fuck! just bigger budz than the OG. Smoke is a mix of really a fuely lung expansion with that kushy exhale. REALLY GOOD SMOKE!!!!

Grower tip. TOP & supercropp early and give her time to get a good root structure. I flower around 24'' she finshes around 4' 1/2. and your gauranteed no less than 84g dried P/P. Reserva Privada is good gear!

Y

Ya...The Pizza

I had some over a year back and it was quite memorable. The Kief just came pouring off inside my jar. wound up with more sift in the bottom of my jar than i had with nugs of any other strain before. Truly amazing smoke, if grown well of course.

R

Rory

i am growing these girls outdoors!! So im excited to see whats to come!!

S

squeezeflo

I grew out my Freebie and have one more. It is a really nice plant with very nice high. Worked well for the pain I get for a few days after my weekly chemo shot too. Really does taste like candy on exhale. As someone else said RP is a very reputable breeder and the person who said differently probably hasn't heard of them. I have a mother of their Sour Kush AKA Headband that has produced some wonderful smoke.

P

pirronea45

dnt listen to these guys who are saying to throw it out. i grew this baby out and she was absolutly beautiful. more sativa than indica and she yielded me about 10 os

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

listen to my boy cloccincash i seen his grows of candy kush and its always dope.

StrainMaker

StrainMaker

dnt listen to these guys who are saying to throw it out. i grew this baby out and she was absolutly beautiful. more sativa than indica and she yielded me about 10 os
I am growing three Kandy and two Bubba Kush. Adding a SAGE which is in 24/0, will take at least eight SAGE clones and top her, again. Anyone grown or smoked SAGE? TIA

Top Bottom