KAOS KREATIONS grow logs....

• Thread starter Kaosangel22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kaosangel22

Kaosangel22

High friends .
I've introduced myself as a breeder in the introduce yourself thread.
That said I was part of a commune that Recently went down.
I lost a lot of work do to this issue and am currently going through backups and a few other things.

But for now is like to start fresh as is the new year.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Kaos, we're very glad to have you here, though sad that it's due to loss you've experienced. Please, make yourself at home. :)

Now! I'm gonna sit back and see what you log here for us. :D

Kaosangel22

Kaosangel22

Well here's a little peak at project leela....

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Howdy Kaos bro, nice to see you here as well. How's things been??

:)

Kaosangel22

Kaosangel22

exactly. the cross came out as 1 to 3 fingered leafs. i named it leela before i eve had offspring but all are pretty much the same pheno. and as welli have bender farnsworth and old bessy. also wont start a squabble but i started working on the tardis, rose and the snowmen january of last year. to top it all i am still working on ultmq weapon emerald weaponand ruby weapon. but most of my ambishion is towards the golden chocobo. that one ive been crossing every gold landrace i get my hands on for years. oncei get every golden indica and sativa the planet has to offe all combined toone stable sativa and stable indicai will then cross and stabilize them for that one special plant that can be dubbed golden chocobo. also dont let me forget knights of the round.

green bastard

green bastard

looks good...nice to have you at the farm!...gb

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
exactly. the cross came out as 1 to 3 fingered leafs. i named it leela before i eve had offspring but all are pretty much the same pheno. and as welli have bender farnsworth and old bessy. also wont start a squabble but i started working on the tardis, rose and the snowmen january of last year. to top it all i am still working on ultmq weapon emerald weaponand ruby weapon. but most of my ambishion is towards the golden chocobo. that one ive been crossing every gold landrace i get my hands on for years. oncei get every golden indica and sativa the planet has to offe all combined toone stable sativa and stable indicai will then cross and stabilize them for that one special plant that can be dubbed golden chocobo. also dont let me forget knights of the round.
Singles and triples from sprouting, as in from seed? You've got my attention with that!

Camdawg

Camdawg

My lady calls my grow room the tardis, really wish it was bigger on the inside though.

My 2 cents TARDIS= time wrap X space queen hahahaha

Kaosangel22

Kaosangel22

Yea mine was time warp x the doctor. But TGA mainstreamed before I finished mine.

Kaosangel22

Kaosangel22

And yes from seed to harvest 1 and 3 fingered leafs wicked pheno. The calyx are massive as well.

S

Seraphim19

Hey Kaosangel

Good to see you over here mate I hope its all going well with your creations. I will have to have a proper catch up with you soon and compare notes on our current projects.

Be prepared for a complete lack of knowledge on autos on this site though, so far just suggesting growing an auto has resulted in people throwing a lot of negative comments out there.
I am trying to change this perception but for now prepare to be trolled with comments like "autos are weak and only give you a few spliffs at the end" or the most popular comment on here is "autos are for kids"

I hope you will be helping me spread some education about the autos of today

Kaosangel22

Kaosangel22

Yea will do bro. But I have photos and autos of each creation. So I'm not worried about it too much. Also my last yield on my SBR 70 was 4 1/2 oz per plant. Soo if they say autos are week its bc they don't know how to grow them. Its a completely different genetic. That does not eat the same as photos.
Also I've got my DP and sweets tent going for a 1 g per watt TD and dark devil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom