karma genetics ghostrider og

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Hey farmers,just thought I would tell you about what I have been collecting seeds of,pretty much as many as I can find.karma's ghostrider og,the white x ha og,a great producing indica harvesting in at about a nine week bloom time.imo my pheno is a freak of nature,having an og weigh in at 8- 12 oz per unit blew me out of the water,running it both topped and untopped.
Karma genetics ghostrider og
Karma genetics ghostrider og 2
Karma genetics ghostrider og 3
Karma genetics ghostrider og 4

Average sample size:.3g
sample moisture 7% 2 month cure
Utensil:any and every
Longevity;3 hours
Effects:TKO,60/40 Head/body,immediate relaxation,great for sleep,appetite,
couchlock,slight body pulsation,temples and forehead

Colors:green,orange,gold,rust
scent:og,lemon(sour),burning rubber
bag appeal:9
density:9
Smoke:light expansion,flavor permeates mouth on the exhale
Flavor:acidic sour lemon,cherry,leather,og,wood,burning rubber
Smoke notes:this is very solid dank,my hat comes off to karma.very rich,flavorful,complex smoke which is a perfect night time/early evening herb.on the inhale you catch a sour cherry flavor with a woody og undertone,but the joy is in the exhale.the first response on my taste buds is hard lemonade,very sour to sweet,phase three us like biting a lemon and wiping your mouth on a skunks ass.
Size of plant:3 feet
pot size:7gallon
nutes:h and g
Stretch:100%
Nute range:strong feeder 800ppm low/1400high
Ave yield:10 oz/unit
Plant notes:stretches upward never outward until the flowers get so heavy they fall over.great plant to run in a tomato cage as it won't take up too much room
amt of seeds popped :3
Keepers:1

I intend to keep seeking out more of these seeds and locking up the genetics with a similar male if I am that lucky.as I told karma,out of my last year of banging through gear with the homies this is one of two keepers for life imo.very easy to grow,a pleasure to smoke,a true top heavy indica with no downside.

kendog000

kendog000

Looks real nice!!! Karmas gear is roc solid IMHO. Im liking the flavor descriptions youthrew out there, and the fact it stays narrow and goes straight up sound appealing as well. Thanks for posting her up

Ken

JAWS

JAWS

there she is been awhile sence ive seen her, some day i'll see her up-close and very pesonal...

very nice brother;)

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Hey farmers,just thought I would tell you about what I have been collecting seeds of,pretty much as many as I can find.karma's ghostrider og,the white x ha og,a great producing indica harvesting in at about a nine week bloom time.imo my pheno is a freak of nature,having an og weigh in at 8- 12 oz per unit blew me out of the water,running it both topped and untopped.
View attachment 254975 View attachment 254976 View attachment 254977 View attachment 254978

Longevity;3 hours

scent:eek:g,lemon(sour),burning rubber
Smoke notes:this is very solid dank,my hat comes off to karma.very rich,flavorful,complex smoke which is a perfect night time/early evening herb.on the inhale you catch a sour cherry flavor with a woody og undertone,but the joy is in the exhale.the first response on my taste buds is hard lemonade,very sour to sweet,phase three us like biting a lemon and wiping your mouth on a skunks ass.
Plant notes:stretches upward never outward until the flowers get so heavy they fall over.great plant to run in a tomato cage as it won't take up too much room

I intend to keep seeking out more of these seeds and locking up the genetics with a similar male if I am that lucky.as I told karma,out of my last year of banging through gear with the homies this is one of two keepers for life imo.very easy to grow,a pleasure to smoke,a true top heavy indica with no downside.
Right on bro! Making us proud. Thanks for sharing. Another fine Washington state grow!

Api

Api

Bulgarian Moderator
View attachment 254975 View attachment 254976 View attachment 254977 View attachment 254978

Longevity;3 hours

scent:og,lemon(sour),burning rubber

Great Smoke Report thunderfudge!
Can't wait to pop this bomb :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom