Karma made his "BROTHER SOUR" Sour Brother Test

• Thread starter TreFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TreFarmer

This is a long time coming! I ran the first set but did not log it. They were given to me to preserve while a buddy moved.. I ended up adopting them;)
Last run was not flattering as I did not anticipate the Sativa's nutrient needs. Yellowed early and dropped leaves... she likes her N early and most the way through.
This will be a great run I hope, with the knowledge I really could have used the first run.

No pics yet. She was saved from a month of neglect and looked terrible! She is finally back runnin' and went into flower in the 4th.

I CANNOT WAIT TO GRAB THESE GIRLS WHEN THEY DROP!!
I flowered two phenos.. like clones in veg, they only changed during 2nd ½ of flower.
One pheno is very diesel leaning, the other begins to lean towards a rich diesel/chicken dinner smell. Very complex and hard to single out specific smell.

The smoke is on my favorite list!! And chosen to smoke over Headband on a visit to Humboldt;) I say it is a "Sour Slap in the frontal lobe!"™
Pics in a few days...

(I had forgotten these were testers and was going to do a breeding with these. I need to apologize to my man Karma for not aproaching him for permission. I normally do however, after doing a personal preservation project, I started brewing on all the possibilities this wonderful lady was capable of!):bow SORRY KARMA! Thank you for reminding my dim wick!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds Awesome

Grew his happy brother and was very pleased with the results. glad i've got a few more packs of the same. I am also growing some firewhite? that are supposed to be karma testers. Just bought a new camera so will have pic's soon. Take care Tre

mal

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Post up some pics if u got them, TRE! I was growing the White Fire #6 x Happy Brother but the mites got them in the summer. I was bummed to say the least. Never got 2 flowert them out. I got some Happy Kush so we will see what they can do sooner or later. Keep up the great work, bro! Best of luck in 2012.

T

TreFarmer

Grew his happy brother and was very pleased with the results. glad i've got a few more packs of the same. I am also growing some firewhite? that are supposed to be karma testers. Just bought a new camera so will have pic's soon. Take care Tre

mal

Hey buddy!! I will love to see those! Please throw a couple up here when you do...
We can see diff/similarities.
Good Day Sir! Hope all's well!!

Sparking some heavy bed time meds, and I am OUT!!
Peace Mal,
Tre

T

TreFarmer

Post up some pics if u got them, TRE! I was growing the White Fire #6 x Happy Brother but the mites got them in the summer. I was bummed to say the least. Never got 2 flowert them out. I got some Happy Kush so we will see what they can do sooner or later. Keep up the great work, bro! Best of luck in 2012.

Will get them soon. Thanks Rival

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Will get them soon. Thanks Rival
No prob! Check out my Karma's White OG v2.0 thread. They r looking great and the stretch is on. They r gonna be some fire! See u in the threads, Tre.

P

paulycali

mal

Hows that happy brother firewhite cross coming along? I got a huge female of her and havent grown her out yet. Hows yours looking? TY

T

TreFarmer

mal
Niice Bring on the Good Karma!!

No prob! Check out my Karma's White OG v2.0 thread. They r looking great and the stretch is on. They r gonna be some fire! See u in the threads, Tre.
Nice work Rival!! Where's that underground Dub?
Hereya.. she had a tought few months along with my whole stable...
Lazy Farmer!!
They are doing well and gonna do great considering!!
IMG_20120118_210611.jpg
IMG_20120118_210543.jpg

T

TreFarmer

Being one of my favorite smokes, this is really exciting for me!! Hey Karma... are there any other HB test threads?
Are you still planning a release of this gem?? I need a pack or two for preservation!!
Was you Sour D from clone or did you run a pheno search from seed?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sorry I havent hit u back on that pm, TRE! I been down the last few days. I had a fucked up tooth. Shit got infected and was poisoning me! It finally drained and the swellings goin down. Shit was making me sick! I will get to u on that DUBSTEP. Check out Hulk- Kind of a big deal. Sick ass mix! My boy's Evolve, Kiro and Cenobites is r dope ass DJ's and producers as well. Check that shit out. I love my DRUMS!

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Dubstep reimnds me of a Transformer Orgy:D
My girl bumps it all the time. (in her car:rauch08:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom