Karma - White OG - 5 Seeds, 1 hopeful, fortunate Grower :)

• Thread starter 2DogWalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Igot5onit

Is that right......why is that? Is it tall and skinny but damn sexy?

soaringfast

soaringfast

Here are some white og and triple kush. It's amazing how some plants look compared to others. I'm watering them all the same and some look great and some look ok.
I only had 8 of my 11 white ogs pop.
Some of the phenos of the triple are super short and squaty and this point.

IMG 0133
IMG 0134
IMG 0135
IMG 0136

2DogWalker

2Dog - I got nothing.....so fair enough

Igot5

Im only joking buddy, AI 1 is fiah for sure :)...Blueberry 2 is a lot tastier than 1, 1 makes my nose tingle.... Im sure your finding out for yourself

Here are some white og and triple kush. It's amazing how some plants look compared to others. I'm watering them all the same and some look great and some look ok.
I only had 8 of my 11 white ogs pop.
Some of the phenos of the triple are super short and squaty and this point.

Yeah it is for sure, Thanks for the pics bro much appreciated looking good tho, watchin u over in your thread for sure too...

2dog

I

Igot5onit

Yeah Im hoping that AI1 gets some flavor during the cure....other then that the Hindu still has the best taste if you ask me.

winta

winta

nice selection in beans dogwalker! cant wait to see what u find :lock:

2DogWalker

Yeah Im hoping that AI1 gets some flavor during the cure....other then that the Hindu still has the best taste if you ask me.

I like the AI, its the only keeper for me Hk2 just didnt have the density some of the phenos from the last run had...Id say its time to start over with the hks and find a keeper sooner or later, redneck tnt is next fo me....

nice selection in beans dogwalker! cant wait to see what u find :lock:

Thanks bro I couldn't be more excited as well! Growth is looking much better, starting to grow out a little faster now too..

Pics as they get a lil bigger..

thx for stopping by

2Dog

2DogWalker

Picture update

Well,

some action out of the White OGs :)....Some updated pics, things starting to look more "usual".... Although im thinking #5 is about ready to be culled (advise appreciated)....#4 has 3 leaves at each node (pretty cool - what are the chances of this being a good thing? I have no Idea TBH) Well thanks for stopping by my spot peeps......Hope all is well....

Numbering of plants in overhead picture for plant specific problems

1 - Fingers and toes crossed its a little grillll :)

Best
2Dog

100 2294
100 2295
100 2296
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking good bro! My advice would be to stay patient and let #5 do its thing... Don't worry about a Tri nodal structure as this can sometimes happen in seedlings... My Chem's Sis/D #1 did that and grew funky, but successive clones grew normally... :nod

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
cool thread im along for the ride. like shady had suggested give it a little time. i find its hard to really consider a seed plant a runt at such a young age. they tend to stay stunted too as we go we kinda make up a "seedling food" and water them all the same. but the smaller one has less roots and is younger so we continue to stunt its growth. it stays wet longer and so on. if by the time you are transplanting again and it's still funky or not to your liking then i would consider what to do with it. but for now its already in the cup doing its thing no harm to keep it a little longer as it takes up very little space and food.

S

swisscheese

It might grow out of it I wouldn't jump to any conclusions until you smoke it!

2DogWalker

Ok so I was having some problems keeping them real healthy in straight pro mix as youngsters - Afraid to feed them I guess....So I Transplanted on Sunday into 2 Gallon Pots with 1/3 Perlite, 1/3 Promix and 1/3 FFOF to get some nutes in the ground...The plants are taking off now and will update the pics once a little more growth has commenced!

Looking good bro! My advice would be to stay patient and let #5 do its thing... Don't worry about a Tri nodal structure as this can sometimes happen in seedlings... My Chem's Sis/D #1 did that and grew funky, but successive clones grew normally... :nod

Thanks bro the tri nodal is getting very very bushy with 3 nodes per set.. Can't wait to get em ROCKING :)

cool thread im along for the ride. like shady had suggested give it a little time. i find its hard to really consider a seed plant a runt at such a young age. they tend to stay stunted too as we go we kinda make up a "seedling food" and water them all the same. but the smaller one has less roots and is younger so we continue to stunt its growth. it stays wet longer and so on. if by the time you are transplanting again and it's still funky or not to your liking then i would consider what to do with it. but for now its already in the cup doing its thing no harm to keep it a little longer as it takes up very little space and food.

Dude, the seed plant runt information is priceless. Makes so much sense in my stubborn brain!!!! Thank you! And I continue its path of runt hood by transplanting it to a smaller pot than the rest still muhahaha,:character0029:

Well Like i said above I repotted and things are looking good :)

It might grow out of it I wouldn't jump to any conclusions until you smoke it!

That my friend will be the fucking day :) Thanks for the advise, TAKEN

Regards,
2Dog

Pictures SOON

2DogWalker

So after further inspection my White OG #4 w/ TriNodal Structure Has 2 Completely different heads today, like it topped itself now each head is I think it would be "bi-nodal structure"....Sweet stuff.

2Dog

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Can't Waite to see it finished I'm pullin up a seat

G

GettinHeadband

Congrats on placing on the INDICA @ the 23rd CANNABIS CUP with this strain. It's great people like yourselves that provide to our HIGHLY demanding standards of medicinal cannabis.

2DogWalker

Karma Congrats

Congrats on placing on the INDICA @ the 23rd CANNABIS CUP with this strain. It's great people like yourselves that provide to our HIGHLY demanding standards of medicinal cannabis.

Yeah Karma Congrats, by no means did I or will I ever accomplish a feat as great as he has :)

2dog

2DogWalker

Well here is a picture update. I have switched to Roots Buddha Organic Grow formula, with their Trinity Catalyst.... Along with Humb. Roots and Great white....They are planted in a 1/3 Promix 1/3 Roots Greenfields Soil 1/3 Perlite....They are finally taken off. Starting to get faint faint smells out of them. I am thinking I will leave untopped until they show they're sex (if they will)

Number from left to right 1 to 5....

Last pic shows a closer shot of Plant Number four (on right) which topped it self after starting out "tri-nodal"...

#5 is starting to come out of its funkkkk :harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest:

man, I made some weed butter out of the recent blueberry harvest larf, and the lady made rice crispys... This chair has never been more comfortable needless to say :):fubar

Thanks for stoppin by

2Dog

100 2316
100 2317
100 2318
100 2319
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Those babies look great bud! Glad to see them all looking proper too... I hope you find at least one male to make backup beans... :thinking

2DogWalker

Those babies look great bud! Glad to see them all looking proper too... I hope you find at least one male to make backup beans... :thinking

Well I am very excited to say I found a pistil on White OG number one, and have found a safe place to collect pollen at, thanks for the advise brotha!

The plants are blowin up now, hopefully I can keep em reasonable until its their turn to flower.....

I will post some pistil pics this weekend. :)

Best to all, thanks for stoppin by...

2Dog

Latest posts

Top Bottom