Karma's Kryptonite Testers

• Thread starter bootlegbrewer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bootlegbrewer

Hey everybody, I was recently looking for a new strain to try out and a friend gave me some of Karma's Kryptonite tester beans he didn't have space for. The strain make up is Green Crack x SFV BX2(male)
I popped all four of them on November 16th. All of them came up, but one was kinda brown and sad looking. Unfortunately I have only one crappy picture from when the plants were 7 days old until today, when they are 7 weeks old. I somehow managed to format my SD card with over a months worth of pictures on it. Whoops.
Anyway, all 4 made it and three were girls. All three girls are very different phenotypes so this should be interesting to watch. #1 is tall and lanky, not very bushy, I bent it over a few days ago to expose more budsites. #2 is a little shorter and more spread out. It's stems are sturdier too. #3 is super short and slow growing with a really short distance between nodes, the weirdo of the group for sure. #1 and #2 got moved to the flowering tent tonight. I'm going to veg #3 for a while longer. The phenotypes in the pics below are in the order of 2,1,3 just to make things a little more complicated :). The last picture is #1 and#2 in the flowering tent with a Strawberry Alien.

Karmas kryptonite testers
Karmas kryptonite testers 2
Karmas kryptonite testers 3
Karmas kryptonite testers 4
Karmas kryptonite testers 5
Karmas kryptonite testers 6
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet

Plants look happy and healthy

mal

S

Steve Z

damn g plants look great but i'd really REALLY clean that tent.

would you eat food with a kitchen floor like that??

no dissin dude, those plants looks f-in great but mold/pests/disease is begging to be brought in through that.

B

bootlegbrewer

damn g plants look great but i'd really REALLY clean that tent. .
Yeah, been meaning to clean that tent up for a while...its pretty gross looking.

For those of you interested, here's a little more info on my grow setup and such. The flowering tent is 4x4 and is lit by a 600W Lumatek in a vented hood. Temperatures have been staying between 71-81F with humidity in the low 40s. The soil mix I use consists of ocean forest, light warrior, roots organic soil and coco and age old root rally. I will be feeding these plants with age old nutrients, calmag, budswell, and molasses.

B

bootlegbrewer

Karma, what range should I be expecting for flowering times on this strain?

B

bootlegbrewer

Alright, one week after the flip. All three seem to be pretty heavy feeders, even #3 still in veg. I had to feed both flowering plants some extra nutes after the first feeding.

Put in some major upgrades this week. I'm taking on another patient with a 24 plant prescription so I got my room wired for 240v so I can run more lights and still use the electric radiator. Also upgraded one of my flowering tents to a 4x8 tent. The 4x4 is now the veg tent. I Still need to add another light to the 4x8, put my 400MH in the veg tent, finish running the ducting to the 8" canfan in the attic. It's still a work in progress. Pics are in order of #1, #2, and #3 in the middle of the veg tent between two medicine man...medicine men? Whatever, here are the pics.:D

IMG 2706
IMG 2707
IMG 2713
IMG 2716
IMG 2719
IMG 2700
B

bootlegbrewer

Day 14 after the flip. #1 is growing up, #2 is growing out. #3 is now in flowering too. She was still about the same height as 2 weeks ago, so I took some clones and put her in.

#2 has a a flat/celery stem on one of the side buds, that is the last pic.

IMG 2753
IMG 2736
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Bootleg!! got any updates?? hows the new setup treatin ya?

B

bootlegbrewer

Everything is looking really good, I just need to take some more pictures. I should have some up tonight or tomorrow.

B

bootlegbrewer

Alright more pics.

Pheno #1 Day 25
Kr1 D 25

Kr1 D 25 2

Pheno #2 Day 25
Kr2 D 25

Kr2 D 25 2

Mutant bud on #2
Kr2 D 25 3

#1 (left) #2 (right)
Krypto D 25

Pheno #3 Day 13
K3 D 13

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
lookin good bootleg! i cant wait to smoke some of this... any smells yet?

B

bootlegbrewer

So far only #1 has a smell. It's very sweet and fruity smelling right now.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Damn bro do you have enough tent's going that's bad ass bro nice a clean set up!!!!!!!!

B

bootlegbrewer

Haha, thanks Rushoe, I don't have the option of converting the entire room so the tents are the next best thing.

B

bootlegbrewer

Alright, so I just got the second 600W in the 4x8 tent and switched my exhaust around. Finally finished putting in all the upgrades. My temps are now 67-76. I'm pretty happy with that, but I'm still gonna fine tune it a bit.

Top Bottom