Karma's Kryptonite Testers

• Thread starter bootlegbrewer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
lookin good bootleg once again!!! anymore shots... i just got back into town and need to stop by and check em out... keep it up!

wonka

wonka

what did u use to keep that 2x4 mounted to the pole with the fan on it... i really like that n was thinking when i upgrade to a 4x4 my next run in 2 weeks i would like to add something like that....

w.wonka

B

bootlegbrewer

Got a lot more shots, just haven't been keeping up with putting them here. I'll get some more up as soon as I get a chance.

Wonka, I used 4" ducting clamps and put it around the tent frame tube. I had a couple of them sitting around and they worked pretty well. I have another fan mounted just like this but with zip ties. Both work great.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Work

Awesome grow Boot, looks like you are growing into your new space smoothly. Hope you have clones of those girls

mal

B

bootlegbrewer

Alright, it's been a little while since my last update. Pheno #1 and 2 are on Day 52 today. They are getting really close to being done. #1 fell over under its own weight last night, the stems aren't very sturdy. #2 seems to be a couple days quicker and has sturdier stems. I started them on the final flush and they look it. Lost a lot of leaves.

Pheno #3 is at day 40 and coming along nicely. Its a really slow vegger, but looks like it will flower really fast. Hairs started turning brown about day 30. I thought I had some balls hiding somewhere but I didn't find anything and none of the other plants show any signs of pollination.

I made sure to get clones of all three. Here are two of them :)

K1 SCROG D 11

Kryptonite #1

Day 44
K1 D 44 4

Day 52

K1 D 52

K1 D 52 3

#2 Day 52

K2 D 52 3

K2 D 52 5

#3 Day 40

K3 D 40

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin dank bootleg! when you think you are goin to chop them? what kinda smells you gettin?

B

bootlegbrewer

I think #1 will come down in 5-6 days. It still has a strong sweet melon smell. #2 is really close. I might take it sown in the next 2-3 days. It doesn't smell near as strong, but it has a more funky, slightly chemical smell with a hint of citrus. I'm guessing #3 has about 1.5-2 weeks. It smells kinda like campell's bean soup. I think it's getting more citrusy as it gets closer to done.

K

Karma Genetics

Hi bootlegbrewer

Looking very nice there, I would maybe let them go a litle longer, looks like they take a litle longer then i expected.:harvest:

I bet the clones will finish a bit faster. :rollj:

B

bootlegbrewer

Karma, I'll let these go as long as they need to. I like to make sure everything reaches it's full potential. Here's a macro shot from Pheno #2. Forgot to put it in last night.

K2 D 52

B

bootlegbrewer

I've stopped using my magnifying loop for determining when plants are done. Pictures are a little more of a process, but so much easier to see.

Krypto #1 D-60

K1 D 60

Krypto #2 D-60

K2 D 60

B

bootlegbrewer

#1 and #2 came down today on day 62.. I got it all into my dry box before I remembered to get pictures. #1 is still really sweet smelling, kinda tropical. #2 is really fuely and funky after not having much smell for 90% of the grow. So dank. I'll get some shots of the dry box up soon.

B

bootlegbrewer

Just a quick update, #3 came down last night at 65 days. She's got a similar fuely/funky smell to #2, but more funky.

I've still got clones of all three phenos. I'm going to keep #1 or #2, can't decide yet. I might keep both as they have very different (and awesome) smells. I won't be keeping #3 after I grow out the clones I've got, simply because she is a really slow vegger. Here are some shots of #3 from day 62.
K3 D 63

K3 D 63 2

B

bootlegbrewer

I got about 100g from pheno #1, 90g from pheno #2. Haven't weighed out #3 yet. All plants cured with some awesome smells, and all three taste great. I had some deficiencies pretty much the whole way through the grow, but I think I've got it dialed in with the second grow, so hopefully I can improve on these numbers.

#1 is a heavier stone, I prefer to just sit around and watch movies or play video games when I smoke it. Hard to think straight when you smoke a lot. Great fruity/berry/tropical smell. Nice flavor.

#2 is my personal favorite and my MS patient likes it the best too. A pungent funky smell and flavor to match. It has a good mix of head and body and lasts a long time. A little is great for conversation or chores, pretty motivated and uplifting feeling. It gets heavier and more scatterbrained as you smoke more, but still pretty good for conversation.

#3 is similar to #2 in the way it smokes, strong and energetic but a little more spacey at the same time.

It's a shame the male for this strain is gone because I like all 3 phenos. I made some F2s with the male I got so I can hold on to this strain. Some of them might make their way to the farm for freebies if it's cool with you Karma.

K

Karma Genetics

Good to hear you got a ncie keeper.

Freebie's is always good. Make them and send them in.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
bootleg i still have pollen from the male... i always keep back ups!! so i will be hitting number one soon... you have any in flower?

B

bootlegbrewer

Butta, I only have one #1 that will be ready for pollen in a about a week or so. Should be flowering more of both keeper phenos in a couple weeks.

S

SoloSour

Anyone ever do anything with these?Karma sent me some to work through for new generations and general breeding.Did they all just get lost in the wind?
I wondered why they never dropped before.Seems to me a larger number need be grown out.Which im already working on the ones you sent me Karma.I know you already gave it,but if these are gone Id be happy to step up with your blessing seeing as how Ive got best chances at a decent pheno selection...same with the lemon battery. SeednoEvil is honored to work these lines.Just as I was to receive them.Lets just hope for the best.Worst case Im sure a nice mom will turn up to work with.
GodSpeed and GreenGanja farmilia

B

bootlegbrewer

SoloSour, I've been off the forums for a long while but just got an e-mail about this thread. I'm pretty sure the original male for this was lost and that's why it never dropped. I grew this strain until July of last year when I moved. I kept the #1 pheno. It's a killer strain, everybody liked it. It had a good yield but always needed support in flowering. You could F it up six ways till Sunday and still get killer bud with a good yield. ButtaFlave used the male I got and crossed it with a nice White Urkel and it's just as solid of a strain. Great yield, great flavor, hard golf ball sized nugs all over. I'm pretty sure there's a mother still floating somewhere around the area. I've never gotten around to the F2s I made, but I think that may be my next project.

Latest posts

Top Bottom