Karma's White OG V2.0 tested by Rival79

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for joining the thread, Darth Fader! It will be a good one.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Welcome Venom! The show will start soon. This White OG V2.0 is sure to be a winner! Make sure u come back for this one bro. I still wanna know who u got that White Fire deal from. Lol. That is a hook up. I will have some flowering in and outside soon. I got a few other White Fire x's goin as well.

Venom818

Venom818

Welcome Venom! The show will start soon. This White OG V2.0 is sure to be a winner! Make sure u come back for this one bro. I still wanna know who u got that White Fire deal from. Lol. That is a hook up. I will have some flowering in and outside soon. I got a few other White Fire x's goin as well.

on subd bro,LOL i cant give my source out but ill post some pics of it.Its some kill for sure.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Coolio. I wanna see them pics tho. I got some really nice White Fire, when I got my packs today. It was supposedly grown by the man himself. Time to make some bubble hash! Gotta go bro.

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:hi
what happened in here did you get thme done or what??....

would really like to get my hands on some WIFI and WHITE OG V2.O beanage, im guessing you did not make any fresh beanage?..
peace bro:banana1sv6:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
These r up and running. Im sorry it took so long. I had a lot on my plate. One of my tents got over run with mites. Its been a crazy summer! I will get pics up in a lil bit.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I got 8 of 10 above ground. Im hoping for some sure fire winners in this pack. Here r some starting pics. Wish me luck y'all.

DSCN1029
DSCN1031
DSCN1034
DSCN1039
JAWS

JAWS

hey RIVAL:hi
you dont need luck my brother your an excellent grower, ya just need to keep your area clen and check EVERY SINGLE CUT that comes into your grow space...
get-r-done brother:hi

K

Karma Genetics

No he is not, He is doing a TEST grow on the new White OG V2.0 seeds, he was selected and got donated these seeds to show all what they can do.

The release is next month.

Reactions: mal
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
No he is not, He is doing a TEST grow on the new White OG V2.0 seeds, he was selected and got donated these seeds to show all what they can do.

The release is next month.
That is right. I would never make f2's from testers! I will have these girls rocking very soon. Sorry it took me a lil bit. I had a lot going on and some fukd up shit happened but I'm in full swing again. Sorry for the delay, Karma!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I got 8 of 10 to pop. They were all good but 1 seedling didn't make it. So the magic 7 should be stellar! I will get some pics up in a lil bit. These beans r gonna be some fire! I can't wait to see them in flower. Thanx again Karma!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey y'all. I got a few new pics of these White OG V2.0 babies. They r looking really good. #8 has some fat ass leaves. I took a pic of it and a group shot of the magic 7. Enjoy the pics!

DSCN1056
DSCN1057
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sorry I haven't updated lately. Got married and have been working my ass off. Out of the magic 7, it looks like 2 girls and 3 boys so far. I will get pics up in a few days. My Internet will be back on and I can get back to work. Sorry for the delay, Karma!

kinger

kinger

Congrats on getting married,I hope she is down for mary as much as we all are.I cant wait to see these girl's flowering.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So I only found 2 girls! It looks like I got a Triple Kush pheno and a White pheno. My PH pen was not reading correct. I calibrated it again yesterday. Hopefully I can green these girls up soon. I will be transplanting them into 5 gallon smart pots ASAP. I will get pics up 2marrow!

Top Bottom