• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Congrats man! That is the best christmas gift, Im closing on my first home on the 21st. Cant fakin wait!! Theres gonna be hoop house and basement loaded with extra circuit's.
Good luck to you and your fam.
thank you brother....... Keep it a secret I think gnome smelled lots o love in here and went to grab the KY gell. roflmao Gotta go here he comes............

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Lets see what you boyz really got. :D Kat you go first, lets play name that flower/strain. Just from a pic. Yup I know its a tough one but lets give it a go. Love those orange hairs. Terps are like a mouthfull of starburst with a fuel kicker!!! And heres the clue....... Solid nugs for a satie dom hybrid.

DSCN2267
DSCN2265
DSCN2268

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Cactus and the snowflake. lmao. Contradiction right there. Although it did snow here once and I had a pic of a saguaro cactus with snow on its arm, was a badazz image.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I say jack because i ran the fuck out of it for a long time . i had to bust ya balls about the trim. Also ima guess its green ribon?
That was a good guess man. Naw its that Critical+ and jh Pretty stout meds :smoking: Typically I dont go with saties, but there is something about this combo that works well for me. Hope your well Kat.

Last edited:
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
That was a good guess man. Naw its that Critical+ and jh Pretty stout meds :smoking: Typically I dont go with saties, but there is something about this combo that works well for me. Hope you well Kat.
I dont smoke many sativa leaning hybrids .....unless in with natural you cant say no especially if he offers up a dab of scots og x destroyer lol. If ima smoke sativa i want as close to pure as i can get as its waaayyyy different from hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom