Great lube for the wife too
or if you have to go solo lol
20171220 000031
this is what ive been using @jipp

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd like to have a nice daytime smoke that gets me feeling upbeat and energetic, wanting to be doing stuff without the anxiety that comes with a lot of the Sativa highs.
Papa, you like me am in the same boat with the satie thing. Many strains have some noia attached , over the years I found that there is a great sativa dom strain that doesnt carry any anxiety or noia with the ride.

The strain is from Mike & Jasmine at Mandala Seeds Strain is called "Satori" ran it multiple times. Great yielder and no paranoia. Then it settles in to a balanced body stone and wont keep you awake when you wanna be snoozing. Thought I would share that with you. Happy Holidayzzzz to the Papa Clan. :D

This was pheno1 4 weeks from chop

DSCN4451

pheno 2

DSCN4449

they state 9-10 weeks tho I found letting them run 11 really smoothed out the ride.

incogneato

incogneato

Papa, you like me am in the same boat with the satie thing. Many strains have some noia attached , over the years I found that there is a great sativa dom strain that doesnt carry any anxiety or noia with the ride.

The strain is from Mike & Jasmine at Mandala Seeds Strain is called "Satori" ran it multiple times. Great yielder and no paranoia. Then it settles in to a balanced body stone and wont keep you awake when you wanna be snoozing. Thought I would share that with you. Happy Holidayzzzz to the Papa Clan. :D

View attachment 766243

pheno 2

View attachment 766244

they state 9-10 weeks tho I found letting them run 11 really smoothed out the ride.
Good tip, alot of guys i know are looking for that sati that doesnt anxiety em out.
Shyt man. Not just the wife. Kat my wife makes some killer salves that work great as solo time man lube as well. I swear it makes it at least 3" bigger........ :D
But unfortunately it only makes it bigger when used solo....

Toaster79

Toaster79

Yea I figgerred most of you swingin dicks could use a little help!!!! Or a lotta help. :p Happy Holidays Toasty. Good to see you kickin about. :D

Hahaha, the only help I could need is another woman. Mrs started complaining about my needs. She can only take so much love hahahaha

Happy holidays to you and yours!

And others of course!

Toaster79

Toaster79

View attachment 766243

pheno 2

View attachment 766244

I've been looking for Satori for quite a few years now and haven't got an opportunity to grab a pack or two, be it a local grow shop or Mandala directly. No luck whatsoever. I do have some crosses on hand wit white erkle and giga moon, but I still want to get my.hands on the Satori alone. It.was suppose to be one of the rhe best sativas on the market.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I've been looking for Satori for quite a few years now and haven't got an opportunity to grab a pack or two, be it a local grow shop or Mandala directly. No luck whatsoever. I do have some crosses on hand wit white erkle and giga moon, but I still want to get my.hands on the Satori alone. It.was suppose to be one of the rhe best sativas on the market.
I loved it. I have some beans of their "Beyond the Brain" strain that is very close in effect. Both satie and indie phenos and are yield monsters. Could send some your way if you would like.

Heres the lineage of BTB it was crossed with the satori parent line. It was a limited edition beta run and there wont be any more until later this year.

Genetics:
Columbian Sativa/Haze x Satori P1 (parent line)

Here is the satie leaner

DSCN0471
BTB pheno 2
BTB pheno 2

This one is the indica leaner she is a chunky monkey for sure. This was my phat gurl pheno To give you a size of cola reference the picture on the wall in the back is 1 foot wide.........

Pheno 01
BTB pheno 1 FatGurl
FatGurlpheno 1

the trick with any of Mikes work is not to overdue the nutes. They are not nute whores at all.

the indie leaner grows one main head bud and the lowers turn out golf ball to baseball sized nugs.

Bruno kush yielded 547 gr from one plant in bubble buckets

Last edited:
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

View attachment 766243

pheno 2

View attachment 766244

Thanks man, another one to keep in mind. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you as well and to all of the rest of you too!
I was gifted some beans by a buddy on IG who donated a bunch of stuff to my auction that's supposed to be along those lines I'm looking for, honestly don't know why I haven't popped some yet, supposed to be excellent, it's Orange Cake = Orange Fruity Pebbles x Orange Cookies. One or both of the parents are from Franchise. The cross was made, (and given to me), by 420ganjasmoker1989. Not sure what's happened to him now, can't find him...?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
that hand looks so smooth and moisturized….lol
Thanks man, another one to keep in mind. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you as well and to all of the rest of you too!
I was gifted some beans by a buddy on IG who donated a bunch of stuff to my auction that's supposed to be along those lines I'm looking for, honestly don't know why I haven't popped some yet, supposed to be excellent, it's Orange Cake = Orange Fruity Pebbles x Orange Cookies. One or both of the parents are from Franchise. The cross was made, (and given to me), by 420ganjasmoker1989. Not sure what's happened to him now, can't find him...?
Right bakk at ya Papa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom