• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Life's just been real hectic man, haven't done much in the way of growing lately. Grew some Destroyer out that's been making me smile. Been keeping an eye out for African or other thc-v rich plants, but no luck so far on my casual search.
Lucky man was it beans or a cut? . man i know @NaturalTherapy loves his sativas and stuff id love to see him work more indica lines ;)

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Lucky man was it beans or a cut? . man i know @NaturalTherapy loves his sativas and stuff id love to see him work more indica lines ;)
The NL blvd is the indica line we're building, some really nice plants coming up so far. Some are even stronger than the #5, but those more potent types don't really match up to the duration of the 5. Finding some unexpected and even some unfamiliar chemotypes, which is always something we hope for.

Folks were happy with scottOG crosses, soon I'm going to look into skunkmasterflex's OG work to see how his stuff compares to what I've seen from mine. On paper his Larry line looks like a real achievement so I'm excited to confirm that expectation through experience.

Maybe down the line, if they let me, some homies will let me mix the maple leaf indica into our NL work, could be something to make those 70s hepcats take a puff and have a tear well up in their eye.

And then, the only feminized work I ever really expect to release (NL5xWhite) will be an indica, should be a good one ; )

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
The NL blvd is the indica line we're building, some really nice plants coming up so far. Some are even stronger than the #5, but those more potent types don't really match up to the duration of the 5. Finding some unexpected and even some unfamiliar chemotypes, which is always something we hope for.

Folks were happy with scottOG crosses, soon I'm going to look into skunkmasterflex's OG work to see how his stuff compares to what I've seen from mine. On paper his Larry line looks like a real achievement so I'm excited to confirm that expectation through experience.

Maybe down the line, if they let me, some homies will let me mix the maple leaf indica into our NL work, could be something to make those 70s hepcats take a puff and have a tear well up in their eye.

And then, the only feminized work I ever really expect to release (NL5xWhite) will be an indica, should be a good one ; )
Man oh man got me all wet that nl5 ya have is great the wife loved it and asks for it all the time lol
You know me man im am indca smoker that ghash aint no joke then the scots ghash were fire i still cant pick between 4 phenos i have each run i get more dialed in the harder it is to pic . skunkmaster was/is the man dude has a eye for the funk.
Let me know when ya got more indy beans man! I was hitting up anyone i know that might have your ghash x scots beans left because i know in the pack i ran there was gold and it was only 1 pack.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter

Also will work for seeds or lose a pinky or 2 if i got to man the "velcro" aka scots x ghash#8 is a fan fav in my" hood" og smell all day that lingers in the air forever but with that dead in the couch stone i like
I dont play with fem beans but that white could benefit from the stability the nl5 has along with the flavor id bang a whole room hunting those

Last edited:
xavier7995

xavier7995

Grew out some beans. I think I am fully on team sativa now. Will still grow others for others, but man, gimme 12 weeks (+) of flower or give me death for my own smoke. NT, that Willie cross sounds pretty dope, haven't had it since 2006 I do believe.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Grew out some beans. I think I am fully on team sativa now. Will still grow others for others, but man, gimme 12 weeks (+) of flower or give me death for my own smoke. NT, that Willie cross sounds pretty dope, haven't had it since 2006 I do believe.
I dont mind the smoke i enjoyed every bit of the destroyer willie nelson joint we toked but im allways up and indicas just hit me right . lol last time i had an espresso and a destroyer willienelson joint and some distalate carmel before a 4 hour car ride to visit sea and eas so cracked out and hyper lol wife was not impressed lol

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Blue dream x norcal catpiss the lower buds pic was no flash just to flex the frost

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll be right over bro. lol
My friends stoped answering my calls after last month i pulled down 8 lights and my other pal pulled 14 gavitas folowed by 10 more and i pulled again . needless to say a machine is looking mighty nice. Prices just suck here avrage is 14 ish per unit now that croptobed and the outs is comming down it will drop to 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom