• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
it would deaf be worth looking for a faster pheno, once i sample this ripe and im sure ill like it. for now im keeping it regardless, until something better comes along.. but this shit would make some killer oil, laughs.

bong hit for all.

@LocalGrowGuy you rock bro.
And on that note............. :D

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
New run have a few tardis 1 cuts ,bruce 3,bluedream x norcalmoontang ,pfx,spacecream 2, whitescot 8,moontang f2, and some others .

20171021 155156
20171022 132605
light up boys heres my lunch

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Your on deck.

Lucky bastard, wife cooks. I'm the cook in my house. All my wife can do is make canned spaghetti-os. Even that she....

Lol
Sounds like you got the same wife I got homey. Thank god we can both cook or we would be Shyt outta luck. :) In her defense she does make some bomb azz edibles tho. :smoking::fire::fire::fire::fire:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok Kat man do As promised here is a list of the genepool I have left from your gift. As you know I ran the nccp and the wfla. The following is what remains. Sorry it took longer than I said. Busy busy man. Any guidance you can give on what I should pop on next run will be appreciated.

1. ncmt x nccp F2's
2. Harlequin x ncmt
3.ncmt f2 chem pheno
4. T3 * x ncmt
5. Cant make this out.you musta been stoned :smoking::smoking::smoking: LU or LA dawg
6. Pfx x ncmt
7. Daywrecker x ncmt
8. Gravekat kush x ncmt what kush line we talkin?

9. Think these are seas crosses, correct.??? Toothpick in bag. Hard to read this one
GG4 x elmers glue x sumthin sumthin cookies.

10. Elmers glue x Fire cookies F2

Fukk man did you ever hook me the fukk up. I'd lay a big wet kiss and a hug on you if you was right here.

Much love man!!! If you could and you remember, let me know which direction I should head with any of these cuts. Peace

PS bro, are there any of these lines that arent stable and I need to keep a close eye on??? PM me when you get a chance with your replies.........

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok Kat man do As promised here is a list of the genepool I have left from your gift. As you know I ran the nccp and the wfla. The following is what remains. Sorry it took longer than I said. Busy busy man. Any guidance you can give on what I should pop on next run will be appreciated.

1. ncmt x nccp F2's
2. Harlequin x ncmt
3.ncmt f2 chem pheno
4. T3 * x ncmt
5. Cant make this out.you musta been stoned :smoking::smoking::smoking: LU or LA dawg
6. Pfx x ncmt
7. Daywrecker x ncmt
8. Gravekat kush x ncmt what kush line we talkin?

9. Think these are seas crosses, correct.??? Toothpick in bag. Hard to read this one
GG4 x elmers glue x sumthin sumthin cookies.

10. Elmers glue x Fire cookies F2

Fukk man did you ever hook me the fukk up. I'd lay a big wet kiss and a hug on you if you was right here.

Much love man!!! If you could and you remember, let me know which direction I should head with any of these cuts. Peace

PS bro, are there any of these lines that arent stable and I need to keep a close eye on??? PM me when you get a chance with your replies.........
So where to start it depends on ehat ya like. Or are looking for. . ive been really liking any of the f2s they are both very simmilar just different moms.
The pfx is killer if ya like bubba. Imagine alien bubba with an added amonia berry funk.
The t3 is what i call tardtang
Oregon blackberry diesel meets catpiss. There are weird menthol phenos in here that yeild like a mofo.
The daywrecker are fairly untested as i didnt give out many of those but the day wrecker is a big yeilding frosty lemon fuel plant.
Gks kush is chem 91x quantom kush x ncmt
Lower yeilding but thers are some killer phenos too.

And yes you are correct anything with a toothpick is seas.
The gg4 x elmers glue x fire cookies
Sea did warn me that he had some issues with stability in this line . im a cookie hater so i never grew em

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh and ludawg is hells angles og x stardog(fems) x ncmt male . i found a big ass stardog looking girl that smells exactly like Hawaiian fruit punch
Which is weird considering the parents

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
So where to start it depends on ehat ya like. Or are looking for. . ive been really liking any of the f2s they are both very simmilar just different moms.
The pfx is killer if ya like bubba. Imagine alien bubba with an added amonia berry funk.
The t3 is what i call tardtang
Oregon blackberry diesel meets catpiss. There are weird menthol phenos in here that yeild like a mofo.
The daywrecker are fairly untested as i didnt give out many of those but the day wrecker is a big yeilding frosty lemon fuel plant.
Gks kush is chem 91x quantom kush x ncmt
Lower yeilding but thers are some killer phenos too.

And yes you are correct anything with a toothpick is seas.
The gg4 x elmers glue x fire cookies
Sea did warn me that he had some issues with stability in this line . im a cookie hater so i never grew em
I hear you there. Not a big cookie fam myself. Lots of hype for poor yeilds. Though I do like the tinmint pheno when I can toke some of it up.
Oh and ludawg is hells angles og x stardog(fems) x ncmt male . i found a big ass stardog looking girl that smells exactly like Hawaiian fruit punch
Which is weird considering the parents
I personally try to veer from saties. I run em mainly for my friends/patients. I'm a eternal insomniac so any strains that have a sleep inducing pain relief is the ticket for me that. That ludawg sounds like it would work for my personal meds. That pfx would work as well as have always been a big anything bubba fan. But at the end of the day all of your crosses sound pretty damn good imo

I appreciate you taking the time with sharing the parentage of your lines. Your a good man bro. World needs more peeps like you around!!!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I hear you there. Not a big cookie fam myself. Lots of hype for poor yeilds. Though I do like the tinmint pheno when I can toke some of it up.

I personally try to veer from saties. I run em mainly for my friends/patients. I'm a eternal insomniac so any strains that have a sleep inducing pain relief is the ticket for me that. That ludawg sounds like it would work for my personal meds. That pfx would work as well as have always been a big anything bubba fan. But at the end of the day all of your crosses sound pretty damn good imo

I appreciate you taking the time with sharing the parentage of your lines. Your a good man bro. World needs more peeps like you around!!!
For indica id say the mtf2 and pfx are best bet tardtang is a great ome too most those strains are indy dom as the pops passed on a ton of norcal catpiss traits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom