Katsu Bubba Kush

• Thread starter DiatomaceousE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RG420

RG420

For those of us who are unfortunate and not able to get the cut, what would be the closest to pre 98 bubba or Katsu in seed?

william76

william76

For those of us who are unfortunate and not able to get the cut, what would be the closest to pre 98 bubba or Katsu in seed?
Dr greenthumbs is an s1 of the katsu,from what I hear,i haven't grew it myself but it's meant to be fire,the inspectas got s1,s of bubba,dont think it's katsu,its original bubba,rea fire too,id go with inspecta,he's here at farm and his is real deal original bubba,plus he found the cup winner, gamechanger in those beans,i think the inspecta or Mrs inspecta would be best too ask,im thinkin of trying some bubba too soon,all the best,76

dankninja

dankninja

katsu - more floral smell taste, kinda slow grower but my pick for overall & potent, not high yielder

pre98 - coffee smell taste is heavier with pre98, better grower, better yielder than katsu

there are more bubba cuts lurking, some from earlier than 98. there is a guy claiming he invented bubba, he currently breeds some urkle fantasy or something

hazeman has a good bubba cut, probly closer to pre98. but they would be hybrids with cut as female

kaiki has peyote purple which is good if you have patience for selection, probly closer to katsu. this is all bubba, not sure what to call it but the genetics are all katsu & pre98 bubba

and beware the 11% males thing. bubba likes to reproduce sometimes, the males will be very obvious

Last edited:
Top Bottom