Kauai Electric/10

• Thread starter kagyu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kagyu

kagyu

Don't do tours at the research facility... Ha Ha. We will be making some decisions soon...

william76

william76

Don't do tours at the research facility... Ha Ha. We will be making some decisions soon...
Those look good,is this an old strain?preservation project?this is what more people should be doin,everybody wants the new when a lot of the old need rediscovered,respect to you and all who undertake similar projects, use your brains and preserve all strains,lol,I would think to

william76

william76

Those look good,is this an old. strain?preservation project?this is what. more people should be. doin,everybody wants the new when a lot of. the old need. rediscovered,respect to you and all who. undertake similar. projects, use your brains and preserve all. strains,lol,I would think. to
I was thinking of doing the same thing with bodhi,s Ethiopian highland if I can get the seeds,good luck 76

kagyu

kagyu

Just went out to take these shots. Two different plants. They were fertilized for the first time the 18th.
The first two are the same plant.

DSCN3943 DSCN3944 DSCN3946

E

E.T.

...wow. I'm going to carve out some time to come down soon. Rap about this soil tweek while meandering through the jungle...?

kagyu

kagyu

william76... Yes, this is an old strain. I am preserving it. I am just getting around to making fresh seed.
Intense... Thanks...

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Looks good kagyu, isn't this strain a cross of golden voice and elephant ear?

Top Bottom