Keep it Organic til I die

• Thread starter Caseyb1089
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Caseyb1089

Caseyb1089

Back it but this go around I have the 5x5 tent. Got a charcoal filter for the tent. I only have one window unit AC for my home so I've been moving air around with fans. 5 Gelato regs and 5 Bruce Banner regs. First time growing regular seeds and I'm excited. 7 gallon pots with coco, peat moss, some native soil, homemade compost, worm castings and perlite. So far so good but I have been having trouble figuring out light distance. I have 2 400 watt LEDs from VEVOR and they have been doing a great job. I'm watering with compost tea that I make by letting it sit in a trash can with water and stir everyday at least once. I'm super excited this year. I feel like I'm in the Minor League with the next step being the Majors. Forgot to mention that the pots come from rain science and I love them. Only pots I grow in.

Keep it organic til i die
Keep it organic til i die 2
Keep it organic til i die 3
bigxchris

bigxchris

Looking into using the rain science bags for the first time. 8 25 gal in a 5x10. Should be fun and jammed packed

Caseyb1089

Caseyb1089

Looking into using the rain science bags for the first time. 8 25 gal in a 5x10. Should be fun and jammed packed
I love those bags. I'm not a sponsor or anything just a consumer and I have had a lot of success with them.

Top Bottom