caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Pot Smoking Not Linked To Breathing Problems; May Help Lungs

Posted by: The Liberty Beacon™ Staff
Published March 7, 2013, filed under HEALTH

joint_bud-150x150.jpg
Often, when people hear about the studies which have shown that smoking marijuana doesn’t cause lung cancer, they’ll say something like, “Well, inhaling any smoke, cancer or not, is bound to cause some breathing problems.” Guess what? It doesn’t do that, either.

A report published last year in the Journal of the American Medical Association shows that — over a 20-year period — marijuana smokers generally did not experience a loss in lung function. In fact, many actually had enhanced lung capacity, which one researcher speculated might come from the practice of “deep-lunging” hits to maximize their intoxicating effects.
Whatever the cause, the fact remains that the study showed the lung function of most marijuana smokers actually improved slightly over time.

More here

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2013/03/07/pot-smoking-not-linked-to-breathing-problems-may-help-lungs/

ttystikk

ttystikk

I hope it's true, but my asthma would have had to spontaneously appear without a family history or any other cause. I don't and never have smoked tobacco. I don't work in dirty environments or around nasty chemicals- and no, most of what we use in growing is not that harsh.

Top Bottom