Keepin' it Lazy and Cheap...25 clones in 2.5ftx2.5ft

• Thread starter ShorelineTex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighTolerance

Nice bro, very curious on this one. Always wondered what a good grower like you could do with cheap stuff but good genetics. Pulling up a chair mate.

S

ShorelineTex

Nice bro, very curious on this one. Always wondered what a good grower like you could do with cheap stuff but good genetics. Pulling up a chair mate.

Lol...thanks for the compliment! :blush

I've been super-pleased with the results so far - I was always under the impression that soil-grown was inherently inferior to hydro until I started doing it myself!!

D

Dr Tweed

nice job shorelinetex lookin good just gos to show what you can do with a simple method real good bro im stickin round to see how this turns out for you keep it up bro

S

ShorelineTex

Right after these gal's 14th dark period...they're getting big!!

I think that 23 is just about right in this tent...little room for ventilation, and enough room to keep the 3-4 biggest ladies separated and offset from one another.

2 pics - one of the tent so you can compare it to the last few shots and see how much growth has happened in the last two weeks, then another (clearer) shot of a top to see where they're at maturity-wise.

After the initial transplant/watering into the milk jugs, I've only watered twice since (the day before my last photo and the day before this one). Aside from that, the only work I've done is moved up the twisties supporting the gals, and moved the smaller plants more directly under the light (and I've only done each of those things once). Awesomely low maintenance.

A couple of fungus flies in there...time for another dunk.

022210a.jpg

022210b.jpg

TheIrieOne

TheIrieOne

What do you mean by 14th dark period? the 14th night in your tent?

S

ShorelineTex

What do you mean by 14th dark period? the 14th night in your tent?

I run my lights during the night, so the picture was taken at the very, very end of the 14th 12-hour dark period the plants have experienced (approx. 14 days into 12/12).

I'm guess I'm overly specific. Not that it really matters, but I'm unclear when people say things like "harvested at 63 days" - do they count the first day as the day before or after the first 12 hour dark period of flowering?

S

ShorelineTex

Wow! Lots of growth since last pics. The extra few days I let them veg really made a difference this time. Even the short gals are catching up! Canopy is staying pretty even, and the fan leaves have kind of ordered themselves into a pretty nice configuration...LUSH, BABY!

20100226a.jpg

20100226b.jpg

20100226c.jpg

Top Bottom