Keeping It Low

• Thread starter sleepy toker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sleepy toker

Hey folks new to farming. After 3 years of sleep problems finally took a toke and found the rest I need. So I have 6 acres and only need around 3 to 4 really small plants. I have seeds from the best smoke I've found for sleep. But I would like to keep it under 3 ft tops. What's been the best method some of you have found for keeping it low outdoors. Thanks

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Thank you Green grower both are helpful. Raised on a farm and always had a green thumb. But growing smokes got a lota science behind it.
Not really, people make it more difficult then it needs to be. Being on a farm you know what happy plants look like. Just do the same. Plants all need the same basic nutes, just a lil more aggressive feeding with weed

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Thank you Green grower both are helpful. Raised on a farm and always had a green thumb. But growing smokes got a lota science behind it.

No, its the same. . Just do what you would do for any plant you've grown, keeping in mind that its going in your lungs. .

And it's easy to pull the top of the plant horizontal and stake it down , make it grown like a watermelon vine, let the side branches be the tops.

Best of luck.
Peace

Wisher619

Wisher619

@ShroomKing
I was gonna say like a grape vine....it would work even better if you actually used a grape style trellis and toped the plant and strung the 2 mains out to either side and all the tops would grow up throught the next line just like wine grapes

Wisher619

Wisher619

Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah kinda but wouldnt mainlining intail multiple topping....in this scenario you only have 2 tops and run them horizontal and all the "side branches become tops and not until she starts to actually flower do you let the ends grow up.....
Ive mainlined before but it was always top and bend then top and bend and top and bend and clean everything underneath
this would be really just creating mains and letting all the side shoots become mains
extremely similar....but different no?

Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah it is what is used in the wine industry
thats how we grow french/wine grapes as they grow exactly like cannibis where North American grapes or table grapes grow from hanging vines so you use a high cordon and allow the grape branches to hang down
shit if I lived in oregon I would just take over an old vineyard and transplant my plants instead....or if I had land just throw up a trellis system and plant a tree every 10'

Top Bottom