keif to hash with a few easy steps

• Thread starter KillaKaliHD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KillaKaliHD

1.get some dry ice and some bubble bags the smaller the micron, the less plant matter

2.once u got your kief, put it inside a cigarette wrapper and tape it or burn it shut

3.i used two trays, i heard another way is using to pieces of wood. But stick your hash in the middle of the 2 pieces of wood and drive over with your car 5 to 10 times. (pressed hash)

4. throw it in the oven at 300 degrees for 5 minutes or 225 for 10, or 175 for 15.......experiment to see what produces the most potent hash.

5.run over it once again with your car 5 to 10 times

6. throw it in the freezer for like 15min

7.enjoy

707SebTownOGkrew

707SebTownOGkrew

any better ideas other than useing cigarette cellophane? or any other methods other than heat and pressure? im experimenting too...

sky_blue

sky_blue

1.get some dry ice and some bubble bags the smaller the micron, the less plant matter

2.once u got your kief, put it inside a cigarette wrapper and tape it or burn it shut

3.i used two trays, i heard another way is using to pieces of wood. But stick your hash in the middle of the 2 pieces of wood and drive over with your car 5 to 10 times. (pressed hash)

4. throw it in the oven at 300 degrees for 5 minutes or 225 for 10, or 175 for 15.......experiment to see what produces the most potent hash.

7.enjoy
Thanks.... I really like the idea of running over things w/my car.. ...makes sense, really

707SebTownOGkrew

707SebTownOGkrew

if the keif is A+ quality you can make solvent-less oil out of it. look up "rosin". you will probably find it in a thread on grasscity but i thik theres videos on youtube also. i tried this with some really good full melt bubble and what i came out with was amazeing.

sky_blue

sky_blue

if the keif is A+ quality you can make solvent-less oil out of it. look up "rosin". you will probably find it in a thread on grasscity but i thik theres videos on youtube also. i tried this with some really good full melt bubble and what i came out with was amazeing.
___
Thanks. It's B- quality, as far as hash-type base, so that's why I was looking for a really simple way to change it's form to get a more solid end-product. Thanks, though.:)

sky_blue

sky_blue

7.enjoy
__
#5 is the best part.:D Maybe even duct-tape it to the tire/wheel, and drive down the road and back a few times. It'll definitely be smashed up and flat...:)

Unit541

Unit541

I have found cellophane, be it from a pack of cigarettes or other, to be by far the best material to heat and press kief in.

Running over with the car? Try this instead... accomplishes the same thing without an... automobile?

I use dry ice and 73 micron bag to produce the kief.

1. Kief into cellophane, folded shut. Set on counter top.

2. Fill stainless steel measuring cup (or similar) with hot water.

3. Place measuring cup on top of kief.

4. place something flat (I use a small cutting board) on top of the measuring cup, and put your full weight on it for 60 seconds or so.

5. Refill with hot water again, flip your hash over, and repeat on this side.

6. Get high.

jammie

jammie

hey there 707- was interested in concept but couldn't find anything on google or youtube. could the spelling be wrong?

spacebomb

spacebomb

Me neither, just how to ,rosin, a fuking violine bow?. Wtf :-). Lol. We've used the van a few times for this like so! Lol, we were just 14 ,Max tho eh. Lol

Top Bottom