Keifish.. Pollenish..

• Thread starter Stardusted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stardusted

Stardusted

Keifish pollenish
Hey boys and girls..Sweedish..meatballs? NO..nepal keifish .. no chems..minimal expense, organthick..tasty, dry shake threw in a silkscreen bag..carboxed hot frying pan, spray water,
Keifish pollenish
..hand pressed wearing gloves..Keifish"...not over worked hashish..stores better.. didn't mash and cook all the tricomes
Keifish pollenish
 the softer..easier way

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

Thanks for sharing! Would love a few more details on your process. Times involved, etc.

Stardusted

Stardusted

Google.."making hashish in Afghanistan..if it hasn't been banned..hehe

I start by drying all the plant material. Then put the dry material in the freezer..or pop outside..it's 8 below at night here right now.. Careful, to not munch the dry leaf/tops until frozen.. oh, the 7% humidity here helps too. I use a paper grocery bag for the mashing up of leaf fiber.. it has no real smell or flavor..Dry, crushing, and freezing are The magic, to separate tricomes from the leaf tissue. I macerate the leaf/top until it is about > .25 mm.. Dry frozen mash is then sifted, to separate the tricomes from leaf. Being cold and dry the sticky tricomes easily pass through the fabric screens..150mesh has been what I use with plants that have Indica in the genetics, as they have larger tricomes..The Nepalese sativa has very small tricomes..could have used 200 or smaller mesh. So my keifer bag is made of some fine mesh silk screen for printing. On the sewing machine I made the bag about 1.5 ft. Long and 7" wide.. This length of material allows a twist of fabric, to contain it in the silk bag, while I shake it violently, inside the paper grocery bag... Additionally, while shaking out the pollen/keif..I say pollen..cause across the pond that is what keif is called, as keif is associated with a mix of tobacco. So the paper bag needs tighten around shaking arm..so the keif powder does not escape...large rubber band?

Age the keif..it will keep for a couple of years..but I rarely let it go more than a month...or until cold dry Colorado weather is in...

Then...I found a wopper sized stainless frying pan at the thrift store..The keif goes in the pan slightly warmed, an sprayed with water. With a spatula I work the keif an moisten it until it sticks together in ball.
Carboxolize by heating just until the pan with keif smokes. Then consolidate the cooked keif..

. Eating hash/keifish is a rare pleasure these days...And I like a bit of leaf fiber in my keifish..I know it is real flavor..a large pea size chunk of keifish. On an empty tummy...Mmmm..sets me right..with all that's wrong..smiles to you

Stardusted

Stardusted

Thank you, sir!
A book I relish, "A Treasury of Hashish" by Dr.A.Sumach
A quote; from page104, A mental hospital official in South Africa States in a text from 1933..this is one of the quotes. "Dagga Smoking is capable of producing an acute psychosis, with a high recovery rate. But the evidence in favor of the production of permanent mental derangement is, negligible."
Now I feel better..

My dark humor..from page 103..under insanity..."Hashish, may actually as a drain for anxiety and depression, too much hashish widens the whole that allows vital energy to leak away." From league of Nations studies from 1920s to the30's

CASE: An old Indian hashish cronie was reported to have died from eating a huge lump of very potent hashish, But later investigations revealed that he " had tried to hammer a nail into his temple, then died suddenly. " Further investigation though, revealed the man to have heavily congested lungs, and badly rotted teeth.

So..for now I'm ok

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

To all things moderation...

I love gaming, but I don't lock myself in a room playing games until I die like some people do. ;)

Top Bottom