kelp 4 less

• Thread starter fstate559
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dabbertunity

dabbertunity

I got some yucca and rock dust powder from them not too long ago. It was clearly labeled and shipped fast

fstate559

fstate559

Yeah they were super fast in sending and packaging was top notch. I bought some mycos and enzyme's just curious if any one has tried there all in one veg base. It looks good...and easy Lol

fstate559

fstate559

Thanks for the input im gonna check out their extreme blend for foliar it has what I'm using from advance and more without a dozen bottles. And the price is good also

MedicineFarm

MedicineFarm

i run a few of the items from kelp4less, all of it is working out awesome! no more watered down, high price bull shit for me. the enzyme is one of my favorites. it works out to like 4 cents a gallon or something like that. for some base type stuff i run is the 30-10-10 and the 4-18-38 and the MKP. Here is some mexican weed fed with it….. and of course Caps. microbes.
Photodsffsdfsw
Photo

alligator

alligator

Now a question- has anyone used their base nutes? Early bloom/mid bloom/late bloom etc?

alligator

alligator

Example:
A brief description of ingredients from their early bloom:
Npk 6-18-18
1/2-1 tsp gal

Calcium (3 Forms)

Magnesium (2 Forms)

Micro Nutrients (8 Forms)

Macro Nutrients (all NPK's)

Biostimulants

Sugars

Amino Acids

Kelp

Yucca Extract

Molasses Powder

Mycorrhizae

Beneficial Bactera

Trichoderma

pH Acids

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Good products from a good company. They have a lot of great stuff.

MedicineFarm

MedicineFarm

Now a question- has anyone used their base nutes? Early bloom/mid bloom/late bloom etc?
i do use their base nutes but in singular form to make it easy to to target your ppm's for each base nute. i use the protein based nitrogen which is organic and very water soluble. 14-0-0 it has a bunch of amino acids to aid with the uptake. mono ammonium phosphate 12-61-0 i don't mind a little nitrogen in this because IME a little nitrogen through bloom is a good thing, and then potassium sulphate 0-0-50. i have broken the dry weight down to 1 ppm for each. protein nitrogen- 1ppm=.0062gm.
mono amonium sulphate- 1ppm=.0150gm.
potassium sulphate- 1ppm=.0050gm. here is some wifi with kelp4less. I'm a fan.
FullSizeRender

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

anyone who buy the humic and fulvic from them know how to keep that stuff in a powder? this stuff always seems to harden and rock off and get stuck. let me know! kelp4less has great products too. but that's my experience with the humic and fulvic. everything else is pretty cheap. love being able to buy stuff in bulk. all salts no water. no "fluff"

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
i run a few of the items from kelp4less, all of it is working out awesome! no more watered down, high price bull shit for me. the enzyme is one of my favorites. it works out to like 4 cents a gallon or something like that. for some base type stuff i run is the 30-10-10 and the 4-18-38 and the MKP. Here is some mexican weed fed with it….. and of course Caps. microbes.View attachment 447169View attachment 447170
i know the subject is nutes here so feel free to pm bu tell me about your mexican if you got a minute

fstate559

fstate559

I used there veg pack A&B with the ezyme powder, inoculant powder which a little goes a long way. With k4l cal-mag since I'm running coco. Bloom packs are nice and I thought at first they were missing something but really packed on weight the last 2 weeks, just me over reacting. Use there mpk with the mid bloom pack. Kelp 4 less kicks ass for me, its simple, cheap but super effective. Used advanced nutrients full line for 5 yrs but won't run it again after using this stuff. There customer service is really helpful as well. Sorry for the long post. Good luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom