• Thread starter fstate559
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fstate559

fstate559

Kens gdp & phantom cookies using kelp 4 less veg and bloom packs

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

I say there hit or miss, the fulvic acid is disgusting, it smelled like a dead body and was blackish brown.

B

BudBabies

Now a question- has anyone used their base nutes? Early bloom/mid bloom/late bloom etc?
I use the K4L entire line and have had rave results. Just a heads up on the extreme blend foliar spray though. Be sure to make the concentrate (1 oz. per gallon of H2O) and only use 1 Tbsp. of the concentrate per gallon of water. I was using 1 tsp. of the extreme blend per gallon of water in my sprayer and I was getting burn spots. The plants absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!!! Their Grow A & B cannot be beat (1/2 tsp. per gallon - soil/soiless). I do not use the bloom early, mid and late because I researched the ingredients in each of those 3 and there is really no difference in those 3 than just the bloom pack. I do add enzymes (1/8 tsp. per 5 gallons), silica (1/2 tsp. per gallon), L-amino acids (1/2 tsp. per gallon), Grow A&B (1/2 tsp. of each per gallon), Bloom (1/2 tsp. per gallon), MKP (1/8 tsp. per gallon) and bud hardener the last week (1/2 tsp. per gallon).... can be used separate or with the other nutrients.
NOTE: Be sure NOT TO let the grow A&B come in contact with one another in dry form. I put the white ball looking stuff (I think/pretty sure it's cal/mag) in the water first since they sink to the bottom, then I put the brownish powder in once all the little white balls have sunk to the bottom.
Hope this helps..
Good luck and God Bless!

G

gonnagro

I use there yucca, extreme blend, myco, azomite and kelp meal, oh and kelp.
Quite happy with everything, (except maybe the molasses powder). Straight up company though.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Bump. i was wanting to know if any of u guys have used the Silica powder? this will be real handy for me being a guerilla grower so i dont have to pack extra liquids out in the bush. they say its different and not derived from potassium silicate. Does the powder stay soft or does it harden up?

G

gonnagro

Mine has not hardened since I bought it and I must say it mixes well if I mix it in. Can't really tell you about the benefit yet as I've only had it a very short time and was using Mad Farmers version of Protekt on the current plant. Good luck.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Mine has not hardened since I bought it and I must say it mixes well if I mix it in. Can't really tell you about the benefit yet as I've only had it a very short time and was using Mad Farmers version of Protekt on the current plant. Good luck.
awesome man thanks. im a very big beleiver in silica which is why i use alot of it and different sources in my soil mix and feeds. i use bioag humic& silica powder,Diatomaceos earth,protekt,azomite and basalt rock dusts. im gonna try this stuff out as well. i have also been looking at NPK's Raw Silica but i noticed on the label it says derived from Diatoms which lead me to believe its DE,but i could be wrong.

Madmax

Madmax

Old thread.might aswell ask here instead of making another thread..just looking at there 20:20:20 .brand....anyone using it on outdoor plants..

Cheers max

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Old thread.might aswell ask here instead of making another thread..just looking at there 20:20:20 .brand....anyone using it on outdoor plants..

Cheers max
ive used there stuff for years,i have broke it down to min that i need,i use the extreme blend all the way,if i have a little issue in veg,i give a little amino acid,once month i hit with humic and fulvic,other than that i use the extreme blend,not a major grower but sit on a pound for stash and just do about 3 or 4 plants to keep that stash if you dig,if your really interested type in oldskol4evr in the coupon box for 10% off.
great product for a great price,last buy was a 1lb bag of extreme blend 2 yrs ago,and i still have enough for 2 or 3 more grows,feed is 1tbsp per gallon and the shit goes a long way haahah,i never tried the 20-20-20 i dont like the even number across the board,i kinda like the challenge of figuring out what the issue is if need be,with fresh soil id use it,but i run my soil 2 or 3 times,just keep dropping seeds in it and rolling,thats why i havent used it,they also have sales on tuesdays and fridays,2 for 1

Madmax

Madmax

Thanks for replying and your generosity to use your name to get 10% off ..i appreciate that very much..I was unsure of those numbers .was keen to see how dudes were going using an npk of that %..plants are looking fantastic and i think ive hit the g spot atm..ive been using powerfeed which has buggerall P npk is 14 1.4 8 but have given it to them half strength to see what the reaction would b they have had ewc aswell.looking super healthy with abit of shine on leaves..
At what stage are you using that extreme blend buddy...im looking for something for the first 2 weeks of flower hence me thinking the 20 20 20 might b okay for those couple weeks just to top them up..

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Their cloning powder is the best I've used. Stuff could probably set roots on a toothpick.
I use it in an ez cloner and been working off the same baggie of powder since 2016. Still works great and I've set roots on at least 20 different species of plants using it. Weed, roses, tomatoes, salvia etc. Sometimes I even run the clone machine outside on the deck where it just gets a few hours of morning Sun and things still take root. ✌

Top Bottom