Kelp extracts during bloom

• Thread starter steelyeyes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

steelyeyes

I was talking with a fellow farmer and he said something that got my attention. He claimed, and I haven't checked, that Gravity is a seaweed extract. I use Algen as part of my nute lineup but only until week two of flower to avoid too much stretch. In fact I quit using Roots Excellurator because the Algen acts a lot the same and the plants are greener and just as happy minus the Roots Excellurator.

Kelp extracts seem to make a large beneficial difference during veg so are there any that you folks have used during flowering that made your buds harder or heavier?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

you have the right idea with the extracts, but they are also beneifical late into flower.
there is also alot more to gravity than just the seaweed extract
my advice for replacing your rootsxl would be using great white(myco) and fulpower(humic/fulvic)
if you really want your stuff to turn bright green look into azos by extreme gardening. its basically nitrogen fixing bacteria

dankworth

dankworth

Don't forget to check out info on this site about how gravity and other stuff has paclubutrazol and daminozide and other weird pgrs in it. You will grow a fifth thumb or a penis out your forehead if you use gravity. And your testicular sack will rot off.

S

steelyeyes

you have the right idea with the extracts, but they are also beneifical late into flower.
there is also alot more to gravity than just the seaweed extract
my advice for replacing your rootsxl would be using great white(myco) and fulpower(humic/fulvic)
if you really want your stuff to turn bright green look into azos by extreme gardening. its basically nitrogen fixing bacteria

I've been using Great White for a while and it seems to work really well. So does keeping my root zone temps where they belong.

S

steelyeyes

So I looked over the Gravity and it looks to be mostly sea kelp. Algen is also sea kelp. I'm going to experiment with running Algen through the whole life cycle of the plant and see if it makes a difference on flower hardness and mass.

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

Friend just tried gravity (1/4) strength and it turned his shit to popcorn. So many fucking seeds. He's hosed.

Top Bottom