Kelp Meal Analysis

• Thread starter MGRox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MGRox

MGRox

I was digging through some old stuff from when I had my reef store (last century O.o). Anyway I found this pic of kelp meal breakdown and I thought I'd throw it up here, so people could use as a reference. I remember where this came from, so if they still offer the product; it would be the same, otherwise this could serve as a general guideline for other kelp meals.
Kelp analysis

Hope this helps

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

I bet one thing is for sure... They are both made from Kelp which is awesome, I wish I lived near the ocean I would be a Kelp hoarder.

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Thats a fair assessment cannalchemist lol. Kelp meal is supposed to have a lot more goodies in it, l believe mostly in the form of plant hormones which arent on the chart anyways though.

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

This liquid Eckelonia kelp is different than any other liquid kelp supplement I've seen and its supposed to to be chalked full of natural hormones. Its made differently than any other brand of liquid kelp supplement, no chemicals are used. Its much cleaner than most kelp supplements , its clear not blackist brown like anyother kelp supplement ive seen. Its made by freezing kelp then crushing it breaking the cell walls then they collect the liquid left behind and bottle it up.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
This liquid Eckelonia kelp is different than any other liquid kelp supplement I've seen and its supposed to to be chalked full of natural hormones. Its made differently than any other brand of liquid kelp supplement, no chemicals are used. Its much cleaner than most kelp supplements , its clear not blackist brown like anyother kelp supplement ive seen. Its made by freezing kelp then crushing it breaking the cell walls then they collect the liquid left behind and bottle it up.
Oh gosh! So, what I said YEARS ago is indeed true. Well, fuck me blue. Ha!

Long backstory, so I'll cut to the chase and simply say that I got jumped on and lectured because I suggested that good kelp products don't have to just be Ascophyllum nodosum, and perhaps other macroalgal (and maybe microalgal, such as spirulina) might have some good uses in organic cultivation. Got my shit JUMPED for saying that, I did.

Top Bottom