Kendo The Green Wizard sends strong huggs and much love

• Thread starter Kendo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kendo

Kendo

So there I was looking for my TCC when I found a thread here at THC farmer about her.
When I got here I saw quite a few of my friends are members and so decided to join.
Hello to my dear friends that know me, Strong huggs and much love.
For those of you who do not know me I am a laid back, dredlocked ganjafarmer with 35 years active experience growing superior cannabis.
I have been primarily an outdoor enthusiast but have grown more than my share of indoor gardens to say I am also an indoor gardener.
I have been an active online contributor for only about 6 years now but have developed a solid reputation as a gifter with no strings attached as well as an honest outspoken, community minded contributor.
Martial arts, gardening, politics, music and the human dichotomy are my passions and hobbies, anyone share these interests? :D

As a gardener/breeder:
Outdoors I have grown the ellusive 10+lb plants with my preservation haze cross and 5+ lbers with my Ghurple haze cross, the 6 G13hp males that contributed pollen really made for a great f1 cross. The f2 crosses are showing great things as well with 4+ lbers being grown by gifted persons.
I have only gotten 3+ but my garden last year was given very limited love and really was no gauge of the potential.
I am set to chase the ellusive 10+lbers again next year but for now I am going to stay indoors as I have just moved to a whole new environment and grow atmosphere from Cali. I figure moving slow is the best way to go at this point.

There it is, thats me fersures.
Strong huggs and much Love
Kendo

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

yo yo kendo...good to see ya at the farm bro...peace arizona

S

Swerve

hey hey kendo man nice to have you here bro...welcome to the greeenest pasture on the net..

F

forehead

Howdy ,and great intro.
the human dichotomy indeed.. Love .Light. Respect.

O

Oaksterman

Welcome to the Farm Kendo. Always thought you were a great contributor over there :hi:

T

Trichy

OMG!!! KENDO
This must be Christmas! ((((HUGS))))
Where did you go....

You know I am happy dancing all over the place :cool0010:
I Love you!!!!!!

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Yo Yo Kendo, welcome to the international acclaimed Thc farmer... welcome aboad brother.

G81

Kendo

Kendo

Blessings my brothers

welcome to the farm :)
TYVM I really appreciate the warm welcome. May your days be warm and filled with fruitful grows. One Love

yo yo kendo...good to see ya at the farm bro...peace arizona

Wazzup AZ, How ya doin broski? Looks like a cool place to chill here.

hey hey kendo man nice to have you here bro...welcome to the greeenest pasture on the net..
Whts shakin brother swerve? I hear great things about you bro. I saw some of your gear being grown out onb youtube. I am gonna start back up breeding again, What ya got in male lines for a Brother?

welcome bro
TYVM. Strong huggs.

G

ganjatarian

Ahhhh, Big Sigh of contentment......BIG HUGS back atcha bro.

Kendo is Indo! Whoo Hoo

T

thc4sim

A BIG welcome tp the farm Kendo!

look forward to seeing some of your pics!!! :flower:flower:flower:flower

T

Trichy

Kissgrin

Kendo

Kendo

Howdy ,and great intro.
the human dichotomy indeed.. Love .Light. Respect.

Hola, tyvm.
Love, Light Respect with a side of lightly toasted humility. Strong huggs.
Peace with a twist.
Kendo

Hi Kendo!!! I just joined too :drink

There's my girl, XO What are we gonna do without PG? I hope Gad is well and happy with whatever he is doing. :D

Welcome to the Farm Kendo. Always thought you were a great contributor over there :hi:
TY oaksterman. I grew up in Oaksterdam. I was just there last week.

OMG!!! KENDO
This must be Christmas! ((((HUGS))))
Where did you go....

You know I am happy dancing all over the place :cool0010:
I Love you!!!!!!

I went to Cali AHEEE!!!! XOXO babe. I missed ya too.
I Love you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom