Kens GDP

• Thread starter Taedon83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Taedon83

Taedon83

Been 15 days since transplant of KGDP clones from harborside. I just raised them up at 15 days. Been sprayed with compost tea (bacterial) eagle 20. fed diluted compost tea mixed with GW and roots excel(i know itsno organic but if fuckin rocks?) I hope its t he realy kiler Kens cut and that my AC wil work wel cause sumers comin up and I know this strain likes cold.
KGDPsetup.PNG
KGDP_4-8.PNG
KGDP4-8_groupshot.PNG

Taedon83

Taedon83

Oh its Roots organic soil. 10g pots. 600w MH conversion bulb. Sentinel and CO2 going in soon.

G

gooey

right on...gl with this run any other strains or just these 4 with the 600?

S

smokedapurp26

good looking plants bro. ive heard that kens gdp is some good smoke

K

KRONIK_FAMAH

i got six goin rite now. your seem to look real healthy. what kind of nutrients r u runnin?(if you dont mind telling)

Taedon83

Taedon83

looking good :)
SCROG may be?
def considering it, but mostlikely tepee?
right on...gl with this run any other strains or just these 4 with the 600?
I have some fire og and blue dream tat are both great phenosand fairly big. but i wil most likely focus on tese 4

good looking plants bro. ive heard that kens gdp is some good smoke

Teres so much purple where Ilive andI always love that candy grape flavor wich kens suposedly has a lot of. so i'm excited

purpleberry

purpleberry

Hit her with 1ml of purple max from week 2-7 and she will turn purple even if its hot. I got a tent right now thats been 80-90 lights on and at 7 weeks she is %50 purpled. Now ill flush for 1-2 weeks with ice water and that will make her really purple.
Let her stretch and super crop at week 2-3 works really nice.

Taedon83

Taedon83

i got six goin rite now. your seem to look real healthy. what kind of nutrients r u runnin?(if you dont mind telling)
I use compost tea only rigt now. My last run I went compost tea al the way and a litle big bud and OD which I didn't realy notice a diference. This time around I'll do a fungal tea and some guano and see what I can do.

Hit her with 1ml of purple max from week 2-7 and she will turn purple even if its hot. I got a tent right now thats been 80-90 lights on and at 7 weeks she is %50 purpled. Now ill flush for 1-2 weeks with ice water and that will make her really purple.
Let her stretch and super crop at week 2-3 works really nice.

1ml/gal? I try to stay away from synthetics but bag appeal is bag appeal. I got an AC I was considering instal ling.

Top Bottom