Kernel Swabi Outdoor Grow & Swabi Clones

• Thread starter Grower29
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I see some serious, supporting in your future! How are you putting up scaffolding?😄 You should get some results if you can keep it in one piece and upright.

G

Grower29

I’ve been thinking about that !! May I ask for a suggestion ??

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Thing is it’s pretty early. It will probably be three times as tall and wide by the time it starts to flower. Are you sure it’s a girl? If so, and I don’t have to deal with this stuff much, I would probably try and scrounge up some 6 foot welded wire, fencing, and put a cage around it to begin with. Then deal with it as it comes. That fencing is kind of expensive just to use a little of it. But a lot of people have it laying around rusting, so maybe you can scavenge some.

G

Grower29

Thing is it’s pretty early. It will probably be three times as tall and wide by the time it starts to flower. Are you sure it’s a girl? If so, and I don’t have to deal with this stuff much, I would probably try and scrounge up some 6 foot welded wire, fencing, and put a cage around it to begin with. Then deal with it as it comes. That fencing is kind of expensive just to use a little of it. But a lot of people have it laying around rusting, so maybe you can scavenge some.
Def positive it’s a female my buddy have the same strain flowering now in a indoor setup . I was thinking honestly of just throwing it in the ground right where it’s at and deal with that as it come . Def would take that fencing and weld wire into consideration. Thanks bud

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah, you could do that. Another thing to consider if you do that is maybe slowly bending it over horizontal. You’ll have to re-search bending. Might keep it a little closer to the ground and more manageable. Good luck with whatever you do. And shoot us an update every once in a while.

G

Grower29

Yeah, you could do that. Another thing to consider if you do that is maybe slowly bending it over horizontal. You’ll have to re-search bending. Might keep it a little closer to the ground and more manageable. Good luck with whatever you do. And shoot us an update every once in a while.
Def will keep the forum updated . I may end up needing a orchard ladder 😂 we shall see !! Happy grow

Top Bottom