Kerr Widemouth Mason Jar Lids

• Thread starter NorCalPiffery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NorCalPiffery

NorCalPiffery

What's goin on guys. Hope everybody is doing well. I am not sure if this is the right section to post this in; but I guess it has to do with Medical Cannabis Storage. My question is, do you guys know if they sell on any websites the mouths to the widemouth jars (The screw on tops; not the jar itself?) Because sometimes my screw on tops stop working on some jars & they just won't screw on; they just go right around in a circle, but when I put them on another jar the top screws on fine. Sometimes I just have to throw the tops out. Is there any way I can replace them without having to spend another 15-20$ on a set of jars since I just need the tops?? Thanks so much!

NorCalPiffery

NorCalPiffery

I was at Target & Wal Mart, neither had just the lids. I looked on Amazon and found them, I'm jut not sure if they will fit. That is why I'm asking for some advice because I doubt I'm the only one that goes through the tops of jars not working anymore, but no reason to throw the jar itself out.

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

Maybe check a small hardware store or a grocery store. I usually find all of my canning supplies there. The extra lids should be easy to find but you might have to look a bit harder for extra screw ring tops. Also double check the brand of jars. I have had small problems trying to use Kerr lids on Ball jars occasionally. However they are all supposed to work.

Top Bottom