KES5480 ** Aliendog F3**

• Thread starter kes5480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kes5480

Hello Farmers. I was gifted 2 of these AWESOME seeds from a good friend of mine and I am so Stoked about these! Its 2 reg seeds and both have been germin in paper towels since last night
here's what we got
Kid Twist's Aliendog F3
P11802971.JPG

and as of 2hrs ago this is them
P1200296.JPG

Hells YEAH!!!!!!! I'm so happy to be able to grow these babies out, I pray for a girl........2 wud be even awesomer!!!LOL:banana1sv6:

Ill keep ya'll updated
Peace
KeS

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice bro...should be good!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Best of luck with them beans, KES! That shit is gonna be some fire. Keep us posted on them Dawgs!

T

TreFarmer

Do it like you do it Kes...
:bow.. thought you might like that;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Good luck on this grow.. Alien Dawg is some great smoke.. Alien anything is bomb

K

kes5480

very cool.......my 2 are lookin very happy...pics gna be a few min..
KES

T

TreFarmer

Hell ya!! Hot my Cannobi Genetics Alien crosses goin...
Gonna be a stellar year Kes!!
Held off on my f³s til I see what all comes up in this tray of 60:D
So far no Fly Hookers... or UKhems... but the rest are poppin like cherries...

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Hope you get one of each so you can F4 them. Ought to be something nice in there for sure. Pheno i like best will bulk up and grow more like the D but trics up like the AT. Pefect combo!

K

kes5480

Im just prayin to the ganja gods to bless me with a female....and if I do end up with a male and a female I will be "chucking" pollen for the very first time in my life.
Whatever pheno I end up with will have to do...but either way I'm gonna have fire.lol

kes

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lol, good luck. ill be tagging along

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

very nice kes....those are prolly gonna be some gems for sure any alien is kick ass...smoking some of cali connects alien dawg right now and it puts your dick in the dirt strong smoke...anyways im tuned in for the show rock it out bro!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I can't wait to see what these babies got hidden for ya. Im smoking on some Cherry Alien Dawg right now! Shits is so frosty. Good luck, KES!

T

TreFarmer

So I just noticed my stoner ass put 3 Ad f³ in peat!!
All three pokin' up... Guess we got us a race boys;)....

philly kush

philly kush

Best of luck with those beauties Kes! I'll B keepin an eye out 4 this grow.

K

kes5480

Here we are my 2 Aliendog F3 seedlings. Arent they beautiful? I cant wait for these lil gems to show me some real dank! Thank you Tre Farmer for the kind gesture, I owe u bro.
here they are:
P1250287.JPG

here is Aliendog #1
P1250288.JPG

Aliendog #2
P1250289.JPG

both 1&2
P1250290.JPG

Thanks for viewing.
I do love to read comments/replys so feel free to just say hi or watever, any advice on this strain or experience growing it, or if u got some pics of Aliendog F3 feel free to post em..
PeAcE
KEs:banana1sv6:

T

TreFarmer

Challange?? Now I am scerred....

Owe me?? Naw.. just find that good shit and share it with likeminded farmers;)

Thanks Dawg!!
TreFarmer

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Gotta love Kid Twists gear! He has a passion for these genetics that I share! Kill that Ish Kes! Not to mention there is more Alien in your future my friend... :passingjoint:

Cheers,
Crmo

Top Bottom