kes5480's Test Grow...R-13 x Herijuana

• Thread starter kes5480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kes5480

yea im gonna give these lil babies alot of love. since i got such low germ%'s. BUT that is the exact reason why awesome breeders like motarebel and others seend out testers 2 us farmers to test em..lol I believe mota said he might have rushed em and shoulda let'em dry a lil longer..but dont quote me.
Anyways Im praying to the grow gods for a female to grow out....
also mota hit me up where u at? supprised he hasnt stopped in..
The sprouts look the same so no new pics today but im gonna start a very light feeding schedule and will post that in a bit.
i'll be back later
peace

symbiote420

symbiote420

yea im gonna give these lil babies alot of love. since i got such low germ%'s. BUT that is the exact reason why awesome breeders like motarebel and others seend out testers 2 us farmers to test em..lol I believe mota said he might have rushed em and shoulda let'em dry a lil longer..but dont quote me.
Anyways Im praying to the grow gods for a female to grow out....
also mota hit me up where u at? supprised he hasnt stopped in..
The sprouts look the same so no new pics today but im gonna start a very light feeding schedule and will post that in a bit.
i'll be back later
peace

My fingers crossed for you kes, I'll germ my last 4 when my Double Koosh get here.
I still have the first 6 in cups I got a couple things imma try before I give up on them, had threw some cups in a bucket before of some fresh beans I had bred that didn't germ and forgot about them a few weeks later all but one or two popped it was crazy! I hope that's the case here if not I hope you get two ladies, you got a good headstart on me so I will be able to see what she's looking like, Keep up the good work!

K

kes5480

well this is a very unhappy day for me. woke up this morning and my seedlings were dead. my only 2 that madeit this far just gave up on me....Really sucks cuz i was reallllllllly lookin forward to have a herji cross or any motarebel gear.......
if ur reading this mota how bout we give it another try ????????

yea the seedlings had the life sucked out of em. all my other seedlings in the same tray are all doin great...idk, guess thats why we testem first..
peace all

T

TreFarmer

well this is a very unhappy day for me. woke up this morning and my seedlings were dead. my only 2 that madeit this far just gave up on me....Really sucks cuz i was reallllllllly lookin forward to have a herji cross or any motarebel gear.......
if ur reading this mota how bout we give it another try ????????

yea the seedlings had the life sucked out of em. all my other seedlings in the same tray are all doin great...idk, guess thats why we testem first..
peace all

Sorry for your loss: things will get better bruh! They went to a better place:sad0123: LOL
Hopefully there is another batch ready. Good luck.

K

kes5480

thanks TreFarmer and symbiote....
yea i was so happy to get picked for a tester then this happens to me....i just hope nobody thinks i cant grow or somthin...lol

K

kes5480

t1420 i hear that...sucks it had to happen to the strain i wanted to try the most!!!:mad0233:

Top Bottom