Keymaker's perpetual organic grow journal.

• Thread starter Keymaker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Keymaker

Keymaker

Hey everyone. Going to start a grow journal, Right now I have 2 phenos of early lemon berry from ethos in 2 30 gallon living soil pots. The plants got way bigger than I wanted, while I waited for my new light to show up they are one week in flower. I'm going to start some seeds for the next going with waking dream from bodhi.

Keymakers perpetual organic grow journal
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Hey everyone. Going to start a grow journal, Right now I have 2 phenos of early lemon berry from ethos in 2 30 gallon living soil pots. The plants got way bigger than I wanted, while I waited for my new light to show up they are one week in flower. I'm going to start some seeds for the next going with waking dream from bodhi.
Wow, 30 gallon pots? How long do you veg?

Keymaker

Keymaker

They were about 8 weeks from clone. Kept them in a 1 gal for 3 weeks then put them in the pots. I was gonna post a picture but have to wait till lights come on.

Keymaker

Keymaker

So I changed my mind and started 4 chemdog d seeds from csi humboldt, This tent got a little outta control they are about a week and a half in flower. I use to grow in 10 gallon pots with bio canna, I'm having a little trouble keeping the moisture where I want it, I dialed the blumats back and have two blumat meters on the way. I don't know why I did 2 30 gallon pots. After this run I'm gonna put the soil in a 3x3 bed. Plants are still getting use to the new light. I normally would of waited until they got adjusted but they were to big as it was already. Once a week they get root wise, coconut, and aloe. Last time I did notill was in 15 gallon pots coots mix and just water and had amazing results. But I kept ditching it old habits die hard I guess. I love up potting and new soil but im gonna try and stick it out.

DSC01890
DSC01893
DSC01891
Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
So I changed my mind and started 4 chemdog d seeds from csi humbolt, This tent got a little outta control they are about a week and a half in flower. I use to grow in 10 gallon pots with bio canna, I'm having a little trouble keeping the moisture where I want it, I dialed the blumats back and have two blumat meters on the way. I don't know why I did 2 30 gallon pots. After this run I'm gonna put the soil in a 3x3 bed. Plants are still getting use to the new light. I normally would of waited until they got adjusted but they were to big as it was already. Once a week they get root wise, coconut, and aloe. Last time I did notill was in 15 gallon pots coots mix and just water and had amazing results. But I kept ditching it old habits die hard a guess. I love up potting and new soil but im gonna try and stick it out.
Beautiful! Looking forward to watching them go!

Keymaker

Keymaker

Day four for the chemdog d planted directly into bio365 soil. Just a little rootwise dusting. I was over paper towel germination a long time ago. Directly sowing them has been way more effective for me. Don’t mind the ghost pepper stick as they are on my wife’s plant shelve for the time being.

08E3F2C9 D95D 4853 B22D F4083C26E262
Keymaker

Keymaker

Blumat sensors came in Have the worst fungus gnat infestation I’ve had I had a feeling it was gonna happen as I couldn’t get my hands on the compost I wanted and had to got with coast of Maine compost. So I bough more good bugs to wipe them out. Plants are still not liking the new light.

58EE84C4 3CE5 4483 B979 2257C14ADB12
6E93DCE9 D981 4AF6 B247 2BDCD8C4DCB1

Latest posts

Top Bottom