caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Pure dank Karma.

Bringing the heat as always.

Illmind

Illmind

whats the fucksa dominator? and looking good thus far i can't wait to try the white og v2 myself. and that bikers kush sounds dope. whats your fav og like cut karma?

sticky icky

sticky icky

Killer x's man should be some amazing phenos:anim_19:

S

sinestro

looking very nice KG cant wait to see the outcome and the sale of your magic beans.

let me know how the Mahayana turn out, there leaf is a lot broader than my doms. this might be the cross im looking for

K

Karma Genetics

The hellfire didn't happen, only one FireWhite was put in as last, it didn't get any good seeds as it was shaded under the big plants.

The release on the White OG v2.0, Biker Kush, Ghostrider OG and mahayana will be at this years Hight Times Cannabis Cup, I am doing a stand this year, So wanne meet me come by and say Highhhhhhh, and have a smoke.

Afther the cup i will send the rest of the first batch to the forums.

Just started reproduction on the White OG, so when ever you miss out the first drop the second will be there shortly afther.

The Biker Kush and Ghostrider will reproduced starting end oktober. so that second drop should be end this year.

2012 we go for keeping all these in stock fulltime.

Jack O Nesia
Jack Cheddar
Sour Jack
SSSDH X Jack
Dominator
Happy Brother BX2
Happy Sour
White OG v2.0
Biker Kush
Mahayana
Ghostrider OG

New project's for 2012 are, Durban Poisen Old Landrace seeds, Irani Landrace seeds, A new Sour Diesel Kush cross. And maybe some old haze's.

E

E.T.

sorry to hear about the hellfire. she sounded dangerous. your 2012 lineup really has my attention. i love a good durban and really love a nice haze. best of luck in the cup this year bro, along with all your new ventures. :hi

2DogWalker

KG,

Good luck in the cup man! First place could be a realistic goal for this year, I see why White OG V1.0 Did so well now Ive had a chance to cure mine....Great selections, great work Bro....

EXXXXXcited for WOG V2.0 - Just started some Wifi to put up against the white og's :).......

Kindest Regards,
2DogWalkER

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

The hellfire didn't happen, only one FireWhite was put in as last, it didn't get any good seeds as it was shaded under the big plants.

The release on the White OG v2.0, Biker Kush, Ghostrider OG and mahayana will be at this years Hight Times Cannabis Cup, I am doing a stand this year, So wanne meet me come by and say Highhhhhhh, and have a smoke.

Afther the cup i will send the rest of the first batch to the forums.

Just started reproduction on the White OG, so when ever you miss out the first drop the second will be there shortly afther.

The Biker Kush and Ghostrider will reproduced starting end oktober. so that second drop should be end this year.

2012 we go for keeping all these in stock fulltime.

Jack O Nesia
Jack Cheddar
Sour Jack
SSSDH X Jack
Dominator
Happy Brother BX2
Happy Sour
White OG v2.0
Biker Kush
Mahayana
Ghostrider OG

New project's for 2012 are, Durban Poisen Old Landrace seeds, Irani Landrace seeds, A new Sour Diesel Kush cross. And maybe some old haze's.

thanks for clearing that up KG. got quite a few gems im gonna be all over. keep up the great work

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Sup Karma, Thanks for the line up...

I know personally Your JackOnesia's are sick sick sick.

The Jack leaning pheno is incredible....Best Jack around. Ultra Potent

Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see what you do next!

RC

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
danks for the heads up KG. best of luck in da CUP. great news bro. DANKS

Latest posts

Top Bottom