kief bowls when on empty....

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

Everytime i run out of smoke i end up doin this lol im about to smoke a bowl consisting of: 1 small roach of kandy kush and almost a gram of kandy kush and cheese kief does anybody else do this or am i just fiended out? lol

Kief bowl
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
nope you are not alone, i have a bag of roaches and a shitload of trim wating for me to run out... which, sadly, is about to happen ...

winta

winta

i feel u i used to have a bag but my wife would tell me to throw it away lol

S

ShorelineTex

Hadn't tried just a plain old bowl of kif until last night lol...

Here's what happened:

C

CAPO

Years ago...I snorted a line of kief.........don't ask me why..sorta of a double dog dare you.
I don't recommend it!...........aaaaacchhhooooooooo!

:party0022:...............:blush

O

Oregonic

You are not alone, I have a wooden box with a lid that has a screen and removable bottom to collect everything. I use it as my joint rolling/shake/current nug I am smoking on device. i have ran out and then "oh yeah THE BOX!" straight bowls of that powdery goodness is a freakin rush! Like tex said in his post.... it goes in fine but as soon as you let it out you get the McSweats and BLAST OFF!

A small hit off the edge of the bowl is about all it takes to light me up, learned my lesson on taking monster, epic hits :)
IMHO winta, you ain't a fiend till you start scraping resin and even then I would give a guy a break in this economy!

Speaking of which, now seems like a good time to see what the box has collected:bong-hits:

R

rabbithole

Never tried keif but if i run out i will be scraping all my pipes

winta

winta

@shoreline tex daam! thats how it be lol

@capo LMAO dares will fuck u up lol i drank a bottle of tabasco sauce on a dare!

@oregonic i feel u my dude! a box of kief is serious! i never scrape so i guess im good lol

S

SmokeMan

I love smoking the kief crystals. In fact I always dekief most of my smoking herb. I love to top bowls of kief. To me that is the best smoking high. Bowl of kief with your favorite herb underneath.

:bong2:

Kief is strong if taken from good herb so first time tokers beware!! It will make you cough harder than ever before if your not careful:mmm

Latest posts

Top Bottom