Kief

• Thread starter MountainWalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MountainWalker

MountainWalker

Had some leftover trim sitting around in the freezer so I decided to put it to good use with my kief box. It's going to be a long day.

Looong day
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
howdy - Im with you gotta love the dry kief man

though being the lazy fool I am I got me one of these:

109670d1287635639-my-first-outdoor-since-1984-ape.jpg.att

turns out kief like this in no time

109671d1287635639-my-first-outdoor-since-1984-ape2.jpg.att

theres some hairs in ther but that is easily fixed with a fine screen kitchen strainer

125892d1295733694-motherlode-test-flowering-tents-some-moms-other-goodies-p1210223-2-.jpg.att

theres some specks of green in there - but I spun that batch for over an hour - take a pinch from the bowl and it turns to hash very quickly between your fingers

MountainWalker

MountainWalker

Kiefer

That is an awesome idea. I was trying to figure something like that out. Mind telling how you made that?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I bought that bad boy - though I got mine wholesale

there used to be some DIY floating around here how to make a tumbler though using a rotisserie motor and a tote

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

a tote,
some silkscreen screen
a bbq grill rotisserie
build a container wrap it in silkscreen make it turn with the rotisserie and viola
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzeDcKXQy0s&feature=player_embedded

i got almost a oz out of one fill. i've got over 21 grams left and a few bowls have been smoked and there is still more tumbling to be done.

lots of DIY online this one a buddy built and i borrowed.

R

Reefer Franklin

Mother,

How fast does your machine rotate ? Do you know what the micron size is on the screen ? Is it fabric or stainless ? Just reverse-engineering.

Thanks,

The Reef

MountainWalker

MountainWalker

With the dry sieve you get a flavor and aroma you just can't get in water hash in my opinion. Thanks for the inspiration on those cylinder style sieves everyone.

T

tkmbunch

my lazy answer

I was lazy too so I picked up one of these: www.easykief.com. Not as fancy as the pollennator, but a hell of a lot less expensive and I get plently of Kief from the screen.

Top Bottom