Killa City Kush (LA Pure x Bubblegum)

• Thread starter Top Shelf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Top Shelf

Top Shelf

Wanted to throw up some pix of the latest cross from 420Underground

Killa City Kush (LA Pure Kush x Bubblegum)

018 medium
019 medium
020 medium
Killa city kush la pure x bubblegum 4
Killa city kush la pure x bubblegum 5
Killa city kush la pure x bubblegum 6
JAWS

JAWS

hey TOP:hi
beautiful my friend and yes those are some LARGE buds and really really nice looking to boot..
very nice:hi

Top Shelf

Top Shelf

nice man never heard of 420ug but it looks tasty grate job

420Underground is really putting out some dank gear. Thing is you can only get it through a charity auction or in a gift give away because he isn't interested in profiting from seeds.

JAWS

JAWS

do you have any info on what BUBBLEGUM was used in this one, it seems the GUMS are making a comeback as of late..
peace bro:hi

D

Dr.Smitty

420Underground is really putting out some dank gear. Thing is you can only get it through a charity auction or in a gift give away because he isn't interested in profiting from seeds.

Wow how refreshing to hear. Beautiful plants by the way.

symbiote420

symbiote420

I've never smoked any but I've seen a lot of 420UG's gear in all stages of growth, dried and cured, what's up bro? Great crosses from a real stand up dude we need more breeders like this out here that's for the love not the profit.
I said I was through buying seeds after I get a pack of Karma's WOG v1.0 and some HOF Artic Fallout, but for what their asking at the auction I'm at least grabbing 2 packs of these I think all the phenos look DANK!!

Top Shelf

Top Shelf

I just planted more of these seeds and will most likely be doing a journal on them.

do you have any info on what BUBBLEGUM was used in this one, it seems the GUMS are making a comeback as of late..
peace bro:hi

The bubblegum was a male selected from serious seeds ibl stock.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good...nice and chunky too. I bet she smokes nice

Latest posts

Top Bottom