Killa City Kush

• Thread starter Big V
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big V

Big V

I made this cross last year That I will be harvesting next week. Thought I'd share it here on the farm I hope you enjoy them.

Killa City Kush (LA Pure Kush x Bubblegum)

Breeder: Big V (first cross)
Type: Mostly Indica
Flowering time: 65 days?
Harvest: YTD

Killacitykush b 5 medium
Killacitykush b 6 medium
Killacitykush b medium
Killacitykush b 12 medium
Killacitykush b 13 medium
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work bro. What bubblegum did you use for the cross, TH, serious...? I'm running the LA Pure Kush too, some pretty good smoke no doubt. That pheno looks to lean toward the BG a little more? In appearance.

Big V

Big V

Nice work bro. What bubblegum did you use for the cross, TH, serious...? I'm running the LA Pure Kush too, some pretty good smoke no doubt. That pheno looks to lean toward the BG a little more? In appearance.

This pheno is defiantly leaning towards the BBLGM as far as structure. The BBLGM Male was serious seeds. This Pheno is a bit leafy but the one I harvested a few days back looks real nice to me. I've got plans to sprout 30 of the seeds to get a better Idea of what I have to work with. If I find the right female and male I will start working on F2s but if not I will scrap them all and make an entirely new cross. I also may back cross a male from these to the original P1 mother to maybe add some weight but that depends on the overall potency of the females this cross produces.

Killa City Kush A Pheno:

018 Medium
019 Medium
020 Medium
Top Bottom