Killer Haze Mutations?

• Thread starter w00dy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Anyone out there that popped the Killer Haze notice any mutations? I popped a pack had 5 sprout and 4 out of the 5 have weird mutations. Will post pics soon, in the mean time was wondering if this is a common experience.

E

el_tenador

What medium are you in. Could the issues perhaps be related to the medium strength?

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yeah, if you're using a medium that's precharged with ferts you could easily be burning them, I like using FF Light Warrior or ProMix BX, some strains (seedlings/clones) can take precharged soilmixes, my homie sprouts seeds in OF, something I'd never do, but his Dinafem Blue Hash is doing just fine! I've used Happy Frog with no problems before too!

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the reply's fellas but I dont think its nute burn as I use Pro-Mix HP and I have a couple other seedling I started along with these and there coming along fine. Will get pics up as soon as I figure out what needs to be done to cell pics before posting.

kroonboon

kroonboon

Abit pissed at this moment in time, so the reply is bae\sed on my opinion,hahaha, dont mean it's right, hahaha, dont have these but they usaully grow out of it and produce dank if it has a good background, hahaha, so regardless, keep them healthy and you will have killer weed, god i love a decent haze and that killer queen haze sounds like some bomb, whooohooooo

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are a few pics of the Mutants, first pic is a group shop and then the mutants, the last 2 pick's are of the only normal 1 i got out of the pack. I also want everyone to know that in no way am i complaining as for the price and and the genetics and I know mutants can be some of the better plants compared to there siblings once they grow out of their mutant state..
IMAG0370
IMAG0371
IMAG0372
IMAG0373
IMAG0374
IMAG0375
IMAG0376
IMAG0377

NorCalPiffery

NorCalPiffery

For sure post pics of the harvested buds...im interested to see as I'm a Haze lover. good luck!

NorCalPiffery

NorCalPiffery

How are they looking bro? I never seen a haze mutation plant haha i am very interested.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
I'm not sure what that is woody, I never saw that in any of the killer haze I grew out. If it's environmental it looks like it could be that the medium is staying too moist...or are you feeding them any ferts or stimulators/additives?--it can do that too seedlings if used too early/too much.
I'm sure they will grow out of it.

Top Bottom