Killer Haze

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Here are a 3 Killer Haze(Killer Queen x SSH) I have at around 8+ weeks. These are being grown in the same untreated reused coco I'm growing my Hollywood Haze's in, except these are only in 16oz cups and looking good even with such a small root space. And just like the HH's these were topped and put right into flowering. I not only like the plants I breed to taste good and be potent, but to be resilient as well. If they can shine in these conditions, imagine how they do when pampered.

These girls smell are dominated mostly by pineapple from the Killer Queen side. The KQ really helps keep the stretch down too...these plants are no bigger than 10" tall.
2 plants smell like pineapple with some of the sour woody smell from the SSH...one of these 2 has some skunkyness to it too. The 3rd pheno has this indescribable awesome sweet smell...smells good enough to eat!!
IMG_0084m.jpg

IMG_0085m.jpg

IMG_0086m.jpg

IMG_0087m.jpg

IMG_0088m.jpg

IMG_0089m.jpg

IMG_0091m1.jpg

IMG_0094m.jpg

IMG_0095m.jpg

D

daddymexbricks

Is ur 2 for one still goin bro?? You have any pics of the master kush x ssh??

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Killer shots jimmy i need some pineapple haze in my life :)

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
No I'm sorry I don't have any of the Holy Smoke at this time.

The deal is still running....it will keep going until they are all gone! :)

D

daddymexbricks

Cool! I think Imma hop on it! Lol.. What do u recommend?

D

daddymexbricks

Any of these crosses stand out to you?? You can pm me if you'd like!

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Any of these crosses stand out to you?? You can pm me if you'd like!

They all stand out to me daddymexbricks, that why I put them out there! :yes
The descriptions on thcbay pretty much cover it. Go thru and see what sounds the best to you....besides you know your personal taste better than I do. :)

D

daddymexbricks

Yea! I'm lookin for strains where the ssh doesn't dominate the cross! Only adds the high and taste...

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking Killer Jimmy!. Glad i have atleast 1 of every one of your SSH x's, 2 of some. For the price i think im gonna be grabbing quite a bit more. Theres def some gems to be had..

RIPP

RIPP

Lovely plants Jimmynitz if you need some tests outdoor at latitude 43.00' N, count me in.

Top Bottom