Killer Queen

• Thread starter primeform
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

primeform

Mota is the KQR your original work? Are you still working with her? The earliest finisher outdoors this year for me was the Killer Queen x Fugu Kush and its just amazing. was wondering if we could try some more KQ crosses that might finish just as early.

M

Macksmack

yea!

yeah lets see that :) ive grown killer queen f2 . she treated me really nice and i wish id of saved some male saks ;} i remember cutting on day 50 one time and i was blown away by a 'non'kush variety.

OGONLY

OGONLY

I just got some Killer Queen beans off The Bay the other day. Looking forward to seeing what becomes of them. Sounds like some bomb with an early finish?

OGONLY

OGONLY

Mosca made the pack I got. G.O.D. did a journal on it and it looks bomb. Check it out in breeder forums under Mosca Genetics.

OGONLY

OGONLY

So are my Killer Queens bunk or what? Sounds like you guys are talking about a different line of K.Q? I don't know too much about these. Thanks.

M

Macksmack

KQ lineage

I wish i knew the lineage of KQ. Anyone? Well the F2 variety that i acquired, wether true f2 or what, came from elitegenetic's years ago. All the Females made huge massive colas for sure. several phenos of strong indica, all being short and finishing early too. I obtained a kqXlemon thai free pack back then but never got to pop them. Isnt there a lemon haze thats real good now? we could get something going im sure... Queen Lemon Haze F1's ? :pimp:

C

CobbCreekBob

Killa Kush

Killa Queen from Mota is his vic high cut worked to f4, the way I heard it. here is some Killa Kush, the Killa Queen x bubba, not sure which one.Throwed out in a non legal state, left for survival of the fittest. Water, one or two fert applications, thats it in a harsh ozark season this year. Sorry for pic, I asked for good one, I get what I get. My bud is a newb from the getgo. Anyhow, he says a short one, obviously bubba dom, has the taste and all he keeps saying is wow, wow, wow.......the tall pic, and I apologize again, he just yanked this week, for deer season camp comin up, and its so sticky, he keeps callin me and asking if that is normal, says its a sweet, but sicky smell. He's only early sampled one nug and thats the wow, wow wow one. He grew Sannie's Jack for me last year, let it go long time, said it tasted like straight up pepper and was one to two toke meds. He is a heavy smoker of meds, just sayin. He's also worried, he says the tall one reeks after the chop, he's kinda doin an ole lady dodge thing in a way. Said he'll get prolly 6-7 quart jars offa the big one and less on the shortie. Its funny, he says now my buds back there don't laugh anymore when I refer to it as meds, not smoke, or buzz, etc, lol, now they are sayin meds also. My only intent was to save my friends from having to buy any, especially the local mexibrick crap. Anyhow, apologies again for the pic. Smoke report details to come.

whats in killa queen

Harvest 002 1024x768
Harvest 004 1024x768
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
whats in killa queen

Like said above It's the original Killer Queen breed from an F2 and on generation for the more sativa leaning pheno. I ran the Killa Queens when they were at F5 or F6 and there were some goooood smoke.

Top Bottom