Killer Queen.....

• Thread starter dlovejah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dlovejah

dlovejah

These are F'7s done by a friend and a great grower.. There stabilized at this point with not much variation in the phenos that Ive had. Just 27 days in and throwing trichs with an intense sour citrus dank very early Heres my first pheno out of the gate and hitting hard.Ill follow up with the other 2 phenos one very similar with an even more stank , the other far more Cindy with a hazy fruit.....

Killer queen
Killer queen 2
Killer queen 3
true grit

true grit

Good to see ya around D!! those are looking pretty damn chunky for their age, cant wait to see em all blown up.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
dlovejah! Good to see ya my friend! KQ is lookin stunning!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good for sure, DloveJah! Killer Q is some fire in my book. Been a minute since she been around my town. Day 41? That's what's up, bro. She looks like a winner 2 me.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Hey there its good to see you guys , Its been awhile..... Manic what up homey its great to see you bro!!... visited Rivals house of Funk and drooled.. What Up Kid Twist and Sanvanalona.. Ahhhh Nice to be back on the Farm , Pharmin...........d

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking amazing D.....those are some beautiful colas you got going some might say Killer!

Ive been trying to get some of these beans for a few months now and your making me search harder now!

gonna crack my c99 x deep chunk in the meantime

great pics bro.....and happy new year!

dlovejah

dlovejah

Tried to post pics and something happened... let me try this again here

dlovejah

dlovejah

This looks to be the keeper out out of this run. I have a bunch more beanz and may give them another run but I took a sampler of this a little early and it was dank with a 7up Sprite Grapey flavor.. Good potency taken early.. Shes at 50 days now and a fast finisher.. Ill leave her another 5-7 days and then chop.. Report to follow...d
P1050795 001
P1050789
P1050798

Top Bottom