Killer Queen

• Thread starter w00dy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Mota will there be any releases in the near future?

J

Jeffman

well near future i can t say nothing but, before next year much prolly !!
i ll be making some F6 and some BX2
peace
jeffman

Motarebel

Motarebel

KQ beans will flow like wine,but like Jeffman says we can't give you an exact time.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin forward! Now what would be the dif between the BX2 and the F6? W00dy.

J

Jeffman

the F6 will be a male and female F5 cross together
the bx2 will be F5 female and a bx1 male
not much difference as mota version of killa queen was really stable, very few indica pheno....so you will end up with some tasty meds no matter which one you ll be able to get
peace
jeffman

D

d-P

i been hopin for these for long long long time ;) i grabbed damn near everything mota had on GSA, and for some reason never a pack of f5's...wtf was i thinking

J

Jeffman

no worries mate, ya ll get your hands on some newer version...it s gonna be the same
hang on
peace
jeffman

P

poorwhitefarmer

i love my killa queen!
gotta pop those blockqueens again too!
keep up the great werk Mota n J-man!
peace,
pwf

Dandaweedman

Dandaweedman

I am waiting in line for this one to come again for sure.

C

Cusick

I remember a big bag of teeny tiny little seeds that brought me a whole lot of happiness.
"Are these little things really gonna hatch?"
I was to find out they'd hatch a whole lot of sweet & tart citrusy goodness.. nice bubbly tops that took hardly a moment with the trimming shears..

Something happened when I was germing my last dozen, and I couldn't forgive myself for the longest time afterwards.. so this is great news!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
I need more room for all the ones i want to grow :damnhippie:

P

poorwhitefarmer

here is my f6 Killa' Queen!
got these seeds in '07, thanks jeffman!
this plant rocks! sugared pineapple slice smell with a touch of whiteglue(?). the high is very strong and even makes me feel a bit feverish if i havent toked her in a bit. i made a accidental cross of shishkaberryxkillaqueen that rivals the deisels on potency. can't wait to see how my kqxwhiterussian turned out!
peace,
pwf

KQ
Kqcoke
Kqsidebud
M

Medic

hey man not bad at all. I had a pheno as well that was donkey dicked and smelled of tropical madness with a slight bite.

W

witchking

Thats a sweet lookin plant poor! Only about a month left and I'll be trying KQ for the first time.:) Stoked!!!

H

HerbGenius

I'm glad to see someone putting these out and I will definately pick some up. I got some KQxC99 and KQxLA Confidential and both blow me away for hours and produce some of the headiest tasting buds I've ever smoked. I love how in the last couple of years hard to find strains make there way to places that anyone can obtain no matter where you live. Thank you and continue kicking ass being a human being.:rock

Red Reign

Red Reign

Will these be similar to BCGA's Killer Queen? I've noticed that the pictures I've seen of Killa Queen are much more sativa dominant than the originals.

I lost my BCGA Killer Queen mom last year and I'm still sick about it.

32240IMG 6818

J

Jeffman

nice pics PWF thanks for sharing mate, killa is some nice smoko for sure

hey red reign if i remember correctly mota used the bcga version and then selected the sativa leaning ladies for 5 or 6 generations, the one ya posted looks a lot like the mum i was holding...chunky pineapple/grapefruit buds

peace
jeffman

Top Bottom