KILLERCHEF 4:20'S 2000 WATT COME BACK

• Thread starter KILLERCHEF420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Looking good brother

Thanks MwD you do a pretty good job yourself lol everytime i check your threads out i go mess aroundbin my rooms haha thanks for the kind man drop in anytime brother........

Much respect

Killerchef420

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

These werenthe lowest nugs off my white s1 thses were cut a day 55 just wentbin a jar couple a day ago really strong smelling all the white ive had ir grown has been fire but a lil mute on the smell and flavor this shit has a loud odour cant wait till its cured up more to sample :-) .......

Kc420

20150306 003504
20150306 003459
20150306 003455
20150306 003445
20150306 003411
20150306 003358
20150306 003353
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Looking good, I love the white. She always comes through for me in the stone department. Love to be puffing on some of her.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Looking good, I love the white. She always comes through for me in the stone department. Love to be puffing on some of her.

Hell yeah thanks brother your a great grower man i appreciate it your grow is on point man and your creations look delishes man out of all the white s1's ive grown this one has the looks and so far is has by far the loudest smell I found another pheno i really liked before that was very unique looked and smelled like headband nothing like the other phenos ive found this one has a diesel/og/ogre kush kind of mixture teally liking it out of the gear ive grown the goji, white, madness have all held their own the madness is my favorite atm but i cant wait for these cookies man lol thanks for dropping in bro dont be a stranger my thread fairly quiet lol much respect........

Kc420

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Also i agree i love the hugh of the white it's one of my night meds just not supernloud odour and some people ive known feel it lacks flavor i love kushes so it great for me but no one ever complains about the high or looks also i dont have a genuine cut just my s1's phenos but ive jad the real clone only and except for the headbandy pheno i found all were pretty similar in looks, flavor, and smell overall good meds on my book these were like 4 or 5 year old ograscal seeds too haha......

Kc420

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Looks like some killz.. i agree some of the white phenos can be lack luster in the taste department .but super stoney /sweaty brow smoke how did the stinky pheno taste for ya ?

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Looks like some killz.. i agree some of the white phenos can be lack luster in the taste department .but super stoney /sweaty brow smoke how did the stinky pheno taste for ya ?

Thank u sir i appreciate it anf i honestly love the earthy kushy mild flavor of the white its never been harsh or rough smoke and i appreciate that even times I didn't flush it as long as i had wanted to it still want harsh so when someone complains to me it wasnt flavourful i always let them no it may not have a pow in your face flavor but was it harsh smoke and did it work medicinally im alot more about the effect always have been i like to get really high lol :-) as for headbandy pheno as i call it it was very unique compared to every other white ive ever seen anywhere it was literally like then real deal headband it had kushyier looking buds than headband but it still had the colors, smell, flaovor/taste, high of headband idk it was fire with that unique diesel smell i lost it in my battle with root aphids though :-( alls well this new ones fire too lol thanks again brother much respect. .....

Kc420

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Headbandy white fire sounds killer looks killer ...making me want to dig around in that strain .but yours were older stock I'm hesitant I would have to order newer stock and may not find the stinky headbandy pheno u came across . Raskal gear has been out of stock more than in stock these days as well ..I'm jealous ..props on the fire

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Headbandy white fire sounds killer looks killer ...making me want to dig around in that strain .but yours were older stock I'm hesitant I would have to order newer stock and may not find the stinky headbandy pheno u came across . Raskal gear has been out of stock more than in stock these days as well ..I'm jealous ..props on the fire

Yeah i would still try a pack man rascals gear is pretty solid from what ive seen its always a gamble though just a little more sometimes than others haha i appreciate your kind words though man i want to have some fire in my stable i hate having to search for good meds and i absolutely will not go 8n the dispensarys here they suck and charge ungodly prices so i just grow my own and for anyone new to my thread i am in compliance with state laws :-) much respect brothers....

Kc420

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Hazemans Headband day 45 he said it was finished at day 45 ima take it to 50-51 and let these colors and trichs get darker but its close for sure really seems to have similar growth patterns as some of the cookies not exactly just similar anyway the buds are really dense im pretty excited to smoke this stuff its got a crazy menthol purp smell really different enjoy farmer's much respect....

KC420

20150311 021939
20150311 021930
20150311 021912
20150311 021854
KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Sannies jackberry f4 really nice vigorous awesome plant have 2 phenos this 1 is a jack leaner and i believe my keeper it has berry undertones and is purpling out nicely dense buds nice all around..... the other is extremely blueberry smelling and a green pheno i dont see much purple if any but us beastly nugging might up fat might actually be 2 keeper's lol ill get pics of that one up later its in the back lol......

20150311 021843
20150311 021756
Top Bottom